BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allyson S.
A friend of mine introduced me to Carmex 3 years ago and i'm forever thankful.  It's small and easy to carry with you.  It is a quick cure for dry, chapped lips. It's very affordable and I always stock up when I got to the store.  I would definitely buy again!
carmen g.
Really good it helps my lips with the dryness i usually use it becore i apply my lip gloss or lipstick it helps your lips look smoother at the time of your lipstick application and it helps with dry lips
Trisha W.
I don’t buy this as a 3 pack but I get singles from the check out when I need some ... it lasts I’m it’s container for a long while, on the lips it seems to also last maybe for about 30min. And I would suggest it.
Aleisa M.
I was not impressed by this. After seeing rave reviews, I decided to give it a shot. It’s hard to get out of the jar because it’s so dry and when it’s on my lips it doesn’t hydrate. More of a protective product than a nourishing product.
Elizabeth W.
Never have I been so disappointed in a lip product. I get severely chapped lips in the winter, I usually splurge on moisturizing products. I bought one tube of the "Medicated Classic Lip Balm" that is supposed to heal up damaged lips, but in my experience it's been drying them out. I had to apply this every 10 minutes. Also, wth with the design? I don't want to get my finger greasy every time I need to put on some lip balm. The canister is also very inconvenient for on the go usage.

*UPDATE* I have been repeatedly using this stuff for about two weeks. My lips are now used to it and the product does moisturize- barely. The stuff does get a bit sticky, and the tingling feeling is very unnatural. I would not buy this again.
Amanda B.
Jackson
Love how fast this works on dry cracked lips  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar great price for the results. Would recommend to anyone with dry lips.
Iesha R.
Brunswick, GA
If your lips get chapped really fast this is the best product in the market. It's very cheap not too pricey. Very easy to apply also its medicated. Very good product everyone should have in their purses.
Dellena B.
Boston, MA
I like Carmex but the scent is really strong and sometimes for some reason if I apply a lot the scent irritates my eyes. I rather prefer Blistex. They are both extremely easy to apply. they come in little containers that good for on the go use. If it was my last resort I would buy Carmex again, but I much rather prefer Blistex.
anelyz b.
Stafford, VA
I love this packaging! It definetly lasts a long time, when winter comes around i usually go to walmart and buy one! It's the best and affordable. I always repurchase this.
Shelby D.
Richmond, MO
If you have extremely dry lips or sunburned lips, I would definitely recommend Carmax. Whenever I have extremely dry lips I put it in few hours to a day they are so much more hydrated. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: