BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Maddie H.
I loved this product so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!! I bought it at walmart in the checkout line looking for a good chapstick and i heard carmex did the job. What i heard was soooooooo true!! I reccomend this product to my friends all the time!! Love it!
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I absolutely loveeee Carmex. I love the smell and how it feels on my lips. However, I’ve been allergic to it since I was a kid. Not only that, but it states that it’s for chapped lips and cold sores. Which means it will actually dry your lips out, but heal them from being chapped. Not a good option for chapped lips.
I truly love this! I have several! Why? It makes my lips feel so soft, it really makes them look good when I put on a lip stick and gives it a glossy look when I don't want a lip stick just gloss. The only con is that with this container is when I have my nails long I have to use something else.
Lisa A.
Alvin, TX
Omg... This is heaven when your lips are chapped and have the burning sensation from how dry they are. This reliefs the dry feeling in seconds. I recommend this product if you lips are sensitive to cold whether
Yesi A.
Clute, TX
My husband rates this a 5 star, i rate this a 3 star.. so i thought I would come somewhere in the middle with a 4 star. The only reason its not my favorite is because of the smell. It gets the job done dont get me wrong but the smell bothers me a bit.
Caroline M.
Villa Rica
I have been using this product since I was a little girl. My papa would let get it for me because I have always had naturally dry lips. It's such a great product that always does what I need. I highly recommend it for anyone with chronically dry lips.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista , CA
Carmex is a classic and will never not be amazing. It lasts forever and it makes my lips feel SO good! Exceeds expectations and I don't believe anyone could ever be disappointed with this product. The tubes are better but this is nice to have at home
Taylor D.
Fort Bragg
This lip balm reminds me of my grandma everytime I use it! I get mine usually at a convince store or walmart, its super moisturizing and stays on your lips! Carmex is seriously the only lip balm I buy anymore because it just works!! Totally recommend!
Kiki R.
Good ol' Carmex. My mom has used this since I can remember. Its a family staple! I always see it at the checkout lane at HEB and have to get it. Its so simple, open jar, dip finger, apply. Viola! Its thick, but does the best job at moisturizing my lips. I always keep stocked up! Carmex is life!
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
A stable in the winter, carmax is super healing and absorbs well. It is super affordable and can basically be bought anywhere. The original flavor is kind of medicine tasting for me personally but I've actually grown fond of it. Definitely recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: