BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Megan H.
This is my favorite lip balm hands down. I’ve been through EOS, Vaseline, softlips, you name it. I have very dry lips and this helps so much. Literally you can get this for a dollar at the dollar store and it’s so worth it. I repurchased this MULTIPLE TIMES!
Morgan Taylor H.
Gridley
This is the greatest re-hydrator and protectant I have ever found. Everyday, before I apply lipstick, I apply this, and it makes the application easier and smooth, and it also makes smudges or uneven edges easy to wipe off without staining your skin.
Maddie M.
It’s very soothing and it works really great! I would definitely rate it a 10/10 and I would recommend it to others. It’s a great treatment for cold sores as well. The only thing I don’t like is u have to use ur finger to apply because it is in a pot.
Jackie M.
Perris , CA
THIS IS BIG TIME IN MY PURSE . My lips get chapped so much . You can find this at any retail for very cheap. I usually buy mine at Walmart for about a dollar . The packaging is nice it's in a little tin and last for very long . I highly recommend it.
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep Carmen in my kids’ backpacks to protect their little mouths from the cold weather we get here in MN. It’s easy for them to use and isn’t messy. You can literally find these anywhere definitely convenience stores, grocery stores or even gas stations.
Tabatha F.
Como, NC
Keeps my lips moisturized without feel thick and clumpy. Packing makes it easy to distinguish from others. Pricing is affordable for quality. I usually get it from my local Walmart but it is offered most places and I will always buy Carmex vs others.
Ciara B.
Highland Springs, VA
I love carmex! It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day! It's not too glossy and it isn't too dry like normal chap stick. The price is not expensive at all.I normally buy it from any local dollar store. I would recommend this product to others
Daija C.
Columbia
Great product ! Overall is great for dry and cracked lips. Different scents are great as well. Love this product for everyday use as well as for pre-lipstick moisturizer. So great product. I just wish there were more scents in this type of container.
Caroline W.
Nashville TN
One of the best things for your lips. I have used this product for many years. I buy my Carmel from the drugstore. I think it is a good value and not too expensive. I will continue buying. It is easy to apply and use. And smells great.
Anna S.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best chapstick! It works on everything and keeps my lips very fresh feeling. My lips sometimes bleed or break open at night when I'm not wearing chapstick and this stuff heals it so quickly. It also worked on my boyfriend's fever blister!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: