BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lindsey C.
Richmond , TX
I feel like Carmex is the OG chapstick! Leaves my lips feeling extremely nourished and helps repair them. The packaging is nice and simple. This product is super easy to apply and convenient to use. Would buy again in the future and recommend to others.
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
This chapstick really helped to uncharted my lips! It stung a bit at first but the end result was worth it. Most lip products I’ve tried leave my lips with a gross film on top, I have to say this chapstick did the trick my lips are smooth and hydrated.
Abby R.
American Fls, ID
My mother used to swear by this stuff as a small child so I always found myself wearing it. Even though I don't use it as much as an adult I will occasionally find myself buying one if my other chapsticks aren't coming through for me. Very long lasting
Latesha J.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a throwback but I love it. If your not into menthol or cooling sensations you wouldn't like it. I bought this several times and it keeps my lips refreshed and moisturizer. I recommend it to people who wouldn't mind the pungent smell of menthol.
Kendall R.
Rawlins , WY
This is an okay product I rather use ones that smell better than this one. It smells a little to much like plastic to me. But it works well and it’s and easy chapstick to find any where. I only buy this when I can’t find something super hydration graham I’m used to.
Hannah H.
Polson, MT
Carmex is a go to product. It is simple, basic and you can always rely on it. It is moisturizing and keeps lips protected. It is also super cheap and so you don't have to worry about over spending on this product. It is available at literally any store!
Hannah S.
A holy grail product, this product is stashed in my car, purse, and bathroom. it's great for the Chicago winter, when my lips are at their all-time dryness. While the scent can be a bit harsh for everyday use, it's great to apply in the evenings.
Neia K.
Pittsburgh
Do not like this product! Feel like I had medicine on my lips the whole time also the smell is extremely strong!! Will not purchase again also the packaging is not appealing its to yellow and bland. No I would not purchase this again r refer a friend
Kendall G.
I love this brand of lip balm. Although the smell/taste is super strong, it really helps out with chapped lips. I have never bought this product, but my best friend has it and I use it all the time. I would definitely consider buying this product and I think you should too.
Mary P.
My go to lip balm. It heals chapped lips instantly. Nothing fancy, it just works. I have hard lasting around the house, office (not in car during hot days as it will melt). Only thing is it is one of those where you have to use your finger or a brush.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: