BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizette R.
Corona, CA
By far my favorite lip balm. Very moisturizing I have been using it for years. The only thing I don’t enjoy is the packaging. I wished the pot was wider. If my nails are long I get lip balm under my nails
Jennifer M.
Absolutely amazing. I've had this product for a few months and it's not gone yet. It lasts a long time without feeling too thick or slimy. Moisturizes lips very well would definitely recommend to everyone!
Danii G.
Carmex is gr8 , heals your chapped lips quickly , it’s not as pricey about $3.00 but it’s a very long lasting balm, and apply a little bit it works amazing ! I would buy it again , I recommend it it’s gr8!
Natalee R.
i love love love this product i have been using it for years now. it does really help dry lips it does wear out once you eat so you do need to keep applying. the packaging ant to bad you can always just buy the tube if you don't like the jar
Jenna R.
Foley , MN
LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! I think I have gone through 4 of these and 3 of the ones in the tube in the past year!!!! I keep them all around the house and I’m always reaching for them over my other lip balms!!!!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I️ love Carmex. It has always been my go too and exceeds my expectations. It’s great! The jar packaging makes it easy to get the right amount. I️ am a repeated user and would recommend to others for sure!
Nicole H.
Macon, GA
It doesn't get any better than this!!!! Keeps your lips moist & feeling good. Whenever my lips are dry & chapped....I just put some on & within a few hours I'm back to normal.
Sabrina B.
Port Allen
This product keeps lop well hydrated. I use this one a daily basis at schools and at home. It did meet my expectations and I purchase it from my local Walmart. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend that others also try this product.
Amanda W.
Grant
This brand never lets me down either, within 24 hours my chapped cracked this are healed! Be careful how much you put on though, it comes on thick and don’t taste the best, lol. A little goes a long way 😁
serena g.
New York
This lip moisturizer is simple to use and in great packaging. I have multiple containers of this good valued lip product. This is good quality and i was not disappointed i recommend this product to others.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: