BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I'm a chapstick/lip balm addict. And a medicated chapstick addict at that!! And I cannot stand Carmex...I've even tried their flavored options and I just can't do it. It's greasy and tastes like chemicals. It moisturizes but tortures me while doing it.
Yenitzia B.
Camden is literally the one thing you will always find in my purse! I'm such a chapstick person and I will always go with Carmex! I would have really chapped lips but after putting this one I feel like I just got some new pair of lips! Thank you so much!
Kendall R.
Rawlins , WY
This is an okay product I rather use ones that smell better than this one. It smells a little to much like plastic to me. But it works well and it’s and easy chapstick to find any where. I only buy this when I can’t find something super hydration graham I’m used to.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
You can't go wrong with the carmex original. Protects, moisturizers, and doesn't bother my sensitive lips while doing so. (actually a big deal for me) I love this 4-pack packaging, as well. Great value. Definitely a reliable product I'll continue to buy.
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
Amazing. Helped so much help during sports! I used it every day and it kept me feeling great and it couldn’t have please me more! I will continue to buy this product for years because it was such great quality and i will recommend it to anyone that asks!
Madison B.
This lipstick it great this is my favorite to use!!!! The price is great . The smell is strong but it woks great in the pic I had used carmex it made my lips shine I will keep using this brand forever
Olivia N.
Saint Louis
Carmex is perfect for summer when your lips get chapped and sunburned! It's super easy to use because it comes in a little tin and is super inexpensive to buy. It keeps your lips so soft for so long and I would definitely buy it again! Love this stuff!
Sofia G.
This product works amazing if you don’t know which lip balm moisturizer to get, it’s the original lip moisturizer released. It doesn’t have any taste just Incase your allergic to anything. What could go wrong it’s the first & 5 rated star moisturizer!!!
Caroline P.
Shawnee, OK
Love this product. During the winter time I tend to break out, so this works perfectly. I came across it at Walmart, and I wasn't sure that it'd help relieve my cold sores, but it did! It isn't too expensive and I'd totally buy it again and again!
Katelyn F.
Columbus, OH
This is a good classic! It's nice and waxy which helps to keep my lips moisturized. I've used this since I was a young child, and it's never disappointed me. I buy mine from Target or Walmart. I definitely see myself buying this for many years to come!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: