BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nikki H.
Pottsville, PA
The absolute best chapstick! This chapstick is my go-to when I'm in need. If you apply it to your lips before you go to bed, you will wake up with soft lips. The value is amazing for such a low price as well!
Han Y.
I love this and this is one of my must haves lip balm from walmart. This helped soothe my sores, but i still get dry lips and have to re-apply this from time to time. I love the minty feeling everytime i apply this!
Natalie O.
Baldwinsville, NY
Hands down, my favorite lip balm. I always find myself repurchasing this, but one tub of it lasts a long time for me. It's a great value for the price and I can't ever apply lipstick without using this first!
Natalie H.
Little Rock, AR
If you have severe dry lips, I would recommend this. Especially in the dry winter months, like now. My lips stay dry and the wind does not help. This not only prevents dry lips but cures them. I will keep buying.
Emily W.
I love carmex but I prefer not touching my chapstick before applying it. It makes me feel dirty. It works perfectly and keeps the moisture in and lasts forever, but I really just prefer the bottle application.
Kylee S.
This product is a LIFE SAVER, this is probably the best lip balm on the market, you can find this lip balm anywhere, it isn't the best packaging, but still gets the job done, if you have veryyyyy nasty lips from summer get this product, I bought this product more times than I can count!!!
Rachael G.
Pass Christian
I've used carmex for the last 20 years of my life and I LOVE IT. I have one with me everywhere I go. The product is well made, smooth application, never clumps. I would recommend it to anyone for everyday use. But esp if you suffer from dry lips.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
I've us d this product since I was a kid and I always default to it when I need a tried and true chapstick. It's really intense when you have super chapped lips but not bad when your lips are in good condition
Lindsay V.
Jackson, TN
This is my go to. I keep it in my makeup at home, my work bag, my purse...You name it! It is so smooth and hydrating. It smells and tastes good. I work in a hospital, the air gets very dry, so I use it daily.
Reanna D.
Bowling Green, OH
It's carmax! You can never go wrong with picking one of these up it's a staple lip product whether you're starting out this has always been an OG product that have been around for yearrrsss! Highly recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart