BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Latesha J.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a throwback but I love it. If your not into menthol or cooling sensations you wouldn't like it. I bought this several times and it keeps my lips refreshed and moisturizer. I recommend it to people who wouldn't mind the pungent smell of menthol.
Hannah B.
Joplin
Guys I use this every day of my life. On my lips. Under my nose when it runs. On my eczema. Literally everything you could imagine this little pot of gold is good for. Tell me what more you want. Please. Let me know. Because it’s irrelevant. I promise.
Lindsey C.
Richmond , TX
I feel like Carmex is the OG chapstick! Leaves my lips feeling extremely nourished and helps repair them. The packaging is nice and simple. This product is super easy to apply and convenient to use. Would buy again in the future and recommend to others.
Ashley W.
Charlotte, NC
I really love these during the winter time. My lips get very dry and I get cold sores. I always grab carmax as I know it will heal my lips and keep them moisturizerized. Also I prefer the round tube then the squeez tube since I feel like I can put more.
Lauren H.
By far my favorite lip balm, I've been using this for years and no matter what I try nothing compares to this in my opinion. It's thick texture keeps the lips so moisturized and subble with a menthol like aroma that tingles the lips.10/10 would recommend
Brooke S.
  This is one of my favorite products I love the texture and the consistory it is a really good product it does not flake on your lips and it gives it that natural glow that you need it does not rub off it is an all-around really good product i would recommend this to everyone  Who has chapped lips 👄
Hannah H.
Polson, MT
Carmex is a go to product. It is simple, basic and you can always rely on it. It is moisturizing and keeps lips protected. It is also super cheap and so you don't have to worry about over spending on this product. It is available at literally any store!
Angelina R.
San Diego
When I have dry chapped lips this is the only product that has ever worked for me. It is very easy to apply and use. I have used this product for many years. It has nice packaging. Easy to recognize. I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Shelby P.
When I tell you I love Carmex it's the best. The way it moistures my lips and it so easy to use well sometimes it get stuck under my nails but that's my fault I guess. But the smell is my favorite everytime I habe it everyone around me wants to use it .
Raven M.
Very moisturizing and effective. Helps even soothe fever blisters. You can buy it at Walmart or any drug store. The packaging is average and has stayed the same as far as I can remember. Easy to use and apply. I would purchase again for sure. Very easy to find.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: