BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sofia G.
This product works amazing if you don’t know which lip balm moisturizer to get, it’s the original lip moisturizer released. It doesn’t have any taste just Incase your allergic to anything. What could go wrong it’s the first & 5 rated star moisturizer!!!
Haile M.
For me this product did not work, my lips broke out in a rash, and would continuously peel. It’s on the more expensive side which can be a deterrent for most. For many this product is great and works wonderfully, but just not for a sensitive one for me.
Alaysia L.
Lancaster, PA
I use this Carmex lip balm on a daily and it is very good for your lips , it does last for awhile and it was very cheap , not expensive at all , you can buy it at Walmart or any other stores around you , it smoothes and heals your lips , I recommend.
Jojo L.
Long Beach, CA
My husband, with the field of work he's in, he is always complaining about his lips being dry and chapped. This is always his go to and it's a really great product. Highly recommended to anyone. It works and it only takes seconds to feel the heat.
Kristin S.
Detroit, MI
This Carmex is a CLASSIC. I don't think I can make it through the winter without buying at least one. It's usually a last minute purchase in line at target but a needed one. One of my favorites about it is that it slightly plumps your lips and can double as an ointment for runny noses.
Camille M.
Webb, AL
Carmex a a classic lip balm for a reason. It is so hydrating to my dry chapped lips and I love using it every day before bed and when I wake up. It is very thick and doesn’t smell that great but this product is fantastic for rehydrating dry chapped lips
Lindsay F.
New York
This is a great product for the winter. It gives a lot of moisture to the lips. I dont use it everyday because it does have a weird smell/taste to it but I do need it for those winter months when you need the extra moisture. So it is a must buy for then.
Caroline P.
Shawnee, OK
Love this product. During the winter time I tend to break out, so this works perfectly. I came across it at Walmart, and I wasn't sure that it'd help relieve my cold sores, but it did! It isn't too expensive and I'd totally buy it again and again!
Carrie M.
Dallas
My favorite product when my lips are chapped and need some serious help! I buy mine at cvs or walgreens and I like how it stays on my lips and makes them feel so good. I recommend this as an every day gloss as well as for lips that need a healing touch!
Madison B.
This lipstick it great this is my favorite to use!!!! The price is great . The smell is strong but it woks great in the pic I had used carmex it made my lips shine I will keep using this brand forever
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: