BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kristin S.
Detroit, MI
This Carmex is a CLASSIC. I don't think I can make it through the winter without buying at least one. It's usually a last minute purchase in line at target but a needed one. One of my favorites about it is that it slightly plumps your lips and can double as an ointment for runny noses.
Katelyn F.
Columbus, OH
This is a good classic! It's nice and waxy which helps to keep my lips moisturized. I've used this since I was a young child, and it's never disappointed me. I buy mine from Target or Walmart. I definitely see myself buying this for many years to come!
Cheyenne B.
Jonesville, NC
This heals my lips really quickly when chapped. The only cons are that it's really thick on your lips and it has the tiniest tingling/stinging feel. But it works well to fix chapped lips
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
My all time favorite lip moisturizer. You can find these little container every in my house in my car ,purse and wallet. Its a really good moisturizer. After you apply to your lips the moisture will stay there all day long. It will leave your lips very soft.
Hannah B.
Joplin
Guys I use this every day of my life. On my lips. Under my nose when it runs. On my eczema. Literally everything you could imagine this little pot of gold is good for. Tell me what more you want. Please. Let me know. Because it’s irrelevant. I promise.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
You can't go wrong with the carmex original. Protects, moisturizers, and doesn't bother my sensitive lips while doing so. (actually a big deal for me) I love this 4-pack packaging, as well. Great value. Definitely a reliable product I'll continue to buy.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I'm a chapstick/lip balm addict. And a medicated chapstick addict at that!! And I cannot stand Carmex...I've even tried their flavored options and I just can't do it. It's greasy and tastes like chemicals. It moisturizes but tortures me while doing it.
Kristin W.
Carmex is a good product for chapped lips. I do not like the taste. It goes on smooth and serves the purpose but it is not my favorite. It last a reasonable amount of time but doesn't really meet my expectations. I would maybe buy this product again.
Anna S.
Marietta, GA
This is the best chapstick! It works on everything and keeps my lips very fresh feeling. My lips sometimes bleed or break open at night when I'm not wearing chapstick and this stuff heals it so quickly. It also worked on my boyfriend's fever blister!
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
Super easy to apply and take anywhere on the go. A little canister of this just costs 99 cents and can clear up dry, chapped lips fast. During the winter when my lips get wind whipped Carmex is the first product I turn to. Definitely would recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: