BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
M W.
Saginaw, MI
You can't go wrong with the carmex original. Protects, moisturizers, and doesn't bother my sensitive lips while doing so. (actually a big deal for me) I love this 4-pack packaging, as well. Great value. Definitely a reliable product I'll continue to buy.
Nina L.
Jenkintown , PA
Any time i feel my lips are really chapped this is the product i grab for to use. So hydrating and moisturizing. affordable and you can find this in any drugstore, walmart, target. this is a product i buy all the time and would highly recommend it
Katelyn F.
Columbus, OH
This is a good classic! It's nice and waxy which helps to keep my lips moisturized. I've used this since I was a young child, and it's never disappointed me. I buy mine from Target or Walmart. I definitely see myself buying this for many years to come!
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
Amazing. Helped so much help during sports! I used it every day and it kept me feeling great and it couldn’t have please me more! I will continue to buy this product for years because it was such great quality and i will recommend it to anyone that asks!
Breona T.
Baltimore
Carmex is great,it's cheap and help your lips stay moisturizers all throughout the day,I've used it multiple times and it never disappoints.Just go to your local drug store and it should be there.I recommend everyone should buy as it is very inexspensive
Jojo L.
Bremerton, WA
My husband, with the field of work he's in, he is always complaining about his lips being dry and chapped. This is always his go to and it's a really great product. Highly recommended to anyone. It works and it only takes seconds to feel the heat.
Sofia G.
This product works amazing if you don’t know which lip balm moisturizer to get, it’s the original lip moisturizer released. It doesn’t have any taste just Incase your allergic to anything. What could go wrong it’s the first & 5 rated star moisturizer!!!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
This stuff is like a pot of gold!!! I have been using Carmex FOR about 15 years and even though I have added other products into my lip routine, I ALWAYS have my trusty Carmex. I have yet to find anything to compare that's drugstore. Absolutely love it!
Hannah S.
A holy grail product, this product is stashed in my car, purse, and bathroom. it's great for the Chicago winter, when my lips are at their all-time dryness. While the scent can be a bit harsh for everyday use, it's great to apply in the evenings.
Alaysia L.
Lancaster, PA
I use this Carmex lip balm on a daily and it is very good for your lips , it does last for awhile and it was very cheap , not expensive at all , you can buy it at Walmart or any other stores around you , it smoothes and heals your lips , I recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: