BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jeneva O.
Roswell, NM
My old school go to... This brand is still my favorite from the smell to they eat it feels on my lips.. by far my favorite repeat product.. I use just the original one I’m not super crazy about he different ones.. but I won’t complain they are all so good.
Jasmine M.
Bronx, NY
Great for cold sores and blisters!!! I’ve been using this since high school & I can say that I actually love this product been using this for years & is my go to for blisters & occAssionall cold sores. Great lock in hydration for the blisters and cold sores
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
My daughter has problematic lips and this product is the one thing that gets her through winter. I'm not crazy about the smell but hey, if the 20yo loves it, we're getting a truckload. It works great, even if she has irritation at the time. Fabulous product
Lily A.
North Las Vegas
It's the same as the stick Carmax and this is perfect when I come to sharering with other people Beacuse you are not directly putting your lips on it but it's great and everything is the same it's really helpful when needed I would recommend to others
Kailey V.
Lake Charles, LA
I have been using carmex since before I can remember. Both of my parents keep a tube/jar on them at all times and have passed that trait down to me! I always find that my lips feel moisturized when using carmex. I would recommend to everyone! You need this!
Taylor B.
MILWAUKEE
My lips were going through so much turmoil this summer! They kept peeling and needed a product that I could trust to relieve the pressure. It healed my scabs on my lips and brought them back to their normal texture and color. Carmex is the way to go.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
I have used this product before once or twice. I work with children daily so it is hard for me to use this product because of the packaging. I would however recommend for others to try.
Taylor I.
Mobile
This is my go to for when I need some SERIOUS lip repair. I usually end up using it in the winter after my lips have been wind chapped. It works wonders but in my opinion is a little greasy. It lasts FOREVER though - I've had my current tub for years.
Kasey P.
Bismarck, ND
I'v always had one with me since I was in elementary. Will always be my favorite. I usually use this or Victoria Secret mint lip gloss. Very long lasting. Packaging will always stand out to me and it' at a fair price. You can find it almost anywhere.
Tiffany S.
N Royalton, OH
This is the holy grail of products. I keep one on my nightstand and one in my purse. I put it on every single night before bed. It really moisturizes and heals lips that take a beating from things like the weather and the drying effects of matte lipstick.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: