BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Moni C.
Montebello, CA
I used to get cold sores often and would use Carmex a lot to help. It seems like a more medicated type of lip balm but it does make a difference in the health of your lips. The scent isn't that of a medicated balm either. I would recommend this product.
erick g.
Pt Barrington, IL
You can never get this product wrong. I have been using this for as long as I can remember and it never gets old. It has a great smell, soothes chapped lips, and keeps them moisturized ! Definitely goin to continue using it and pass on to the next generation.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product works great for if you have wind or salt damaged lips.  This product works well, and is waterproof so its perfect if you are a swimmer.  The only issue i have is it does smell a bit too much like vaseline (and tastes and feels like it too)
Rita B.
Bronx, NY
Who doesn't love Carmex! This product gets the job done in all weathers. i have been using it for so many years. Its very gentle on my lips and leaves my lips feeling very soft. The packaging is nice, simple, and portable. I recommend this product to all of my friends and family members.
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
We usually keep several containers of Carmex on us. It feels great while you’re using it. However, it burns my lips if they are super chapped. I️ feel like I️ have to continue using the product or my lips Continue to be chapped. It’s like they never heal.
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
The old original. Nothing else can do what Carmex can, particularly in the winter months. A couple nights of Carmex and your chapped lips are gone. I actually finished a whole jar without losing it recently and really feel like a champ. This is a must have.
melayia l.
Amazing product gives you a lot of moisture in your lips and leaves your lips so soft and you can literally find this product anywhere which is a plus and the product is not expensive which is also a plus and would so recommend to everyone out there
Kimbra R.
This stuff makes my lips feel much better whenever I feel a cold sore coming on. As long as you are proactive when you feel the sore coming, this stuff works great! I feel it is a good price to solve a pesky skin problem. I would recommend this to others.
Brianna W.
Sauk Rapids
This is my all time favorite holy grail lip balm! If my lips are extremely chapped, hurting etc I will always use this balm. It lasts a long time on my lips and does wonders to actually heal my lips, not just make them feel soft for awhile. Love this balm.
Kylee L.
Yucaipa
Carmex is very high quality and very amazing! Carmex is extremely good at keeping my lips hydrated. I prefer using the tubs of Carmex versus the squeeze tube just because it's easier for me to apply. I also recommend the six pack because it lasts forever!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: