BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
I use this daily o Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar n my children in the winter for their cheeks to keep from chapping, as well as their lips to keep from cracking. This is very effective and long lasting durable and doesn't cause irritation or burning. This is a must have for anyone to keep in their pocket.
Donna W.
Columbia
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
I have a jar of this everywhere I look!!! Every purse I own has a little jar swimming around the bottom. Makes a great base for lipstick!!
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
I hate Carmex so much. It’s sticky and gloopy and whenever I apply it to my chapped lips it always ALWAYS makes them burn? I would much rather use a stick chapstick than this mess. It doesn’t last long and burns my face.
Anessa D.
Las Vegas, NV
Carmex is definitely one of my FAVORITE brands of chapstick. In fact, it is my #1 choice. I feel it repairs your lips VERY fast and VERY well. If you have not tried it, definitely do so!!!!! The pot lasts a long time, but the squeeze tube is also very nice (I personally don’t buy it anymore as it has opened several times and squirted over my bags!)
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’ve been using this on occasion for years. I don’t use it year round as I’m not a huge fan of the smell but in the winter when we’re doing winter sports such as skiing this is a must😊
Selena H.
I really like this product, it helps my lips when they are chapped in the winter but it also provides moisture to my lips. The only downfall I have found about the jar is that you have to use your finger to apply it, but it also allows others to be able to use it if need be. Overall it's a good product I just prefer not to use my finger to apply it.
Nikki I.
De Pere, WI
This was my go to but I found that my lips would crack quicker if I did not have it on at all times. The smell is also weird . If you have time to keep reapplying it is a good product.
Jessica L.
I love carmex. The original carmex is the best, makes my lips super soft, easy to use, I keep them everywhere. I have started really liking the sticks better... just because I don't like to put my fingers in the jar. But I highly recommend (but not for little kids, they always say this stuff burns their lips if they're even a little chapped).
Verenis R.
Springfield
Old school but never gets old is a must have when winter is around I love the cooling sensation it gives and a little sting if you're lips are chaped but definitely worth it helps and prevents chap lips and if you love that medicine menthol smell you will love this
Asiya G.
This works great as a chapstick and keeps my lips hydrated. I don’t feel like I have to constantly reapply this which is nice since I have done this with other brands. The price is super affordable as well. The only thing is that it does have a weird taste. I usually just use it before I sleep so it avoids the problem of accidentally tasting it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: