BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Becca B.
Collingswood , NJ
As someone who gets fever blisters a lot, I rely on this product as a life saver!!! First it is cheap in price which is good for a girl on a budget! Second it soothes my lips which not all other cold sore products do. I feel when I use this at the first sign of a sore it helps speed up the healing product!
Alexandra F.
Love the way it makes my lips feel but HATE having to stick my hands into the formula in order to get some on my lips.  Then I am stuck with either finding a napkin or towel to wipe my finger off on and if I'm in a rush or in the car that doesn't happen so I end up wiping it on anything within arms reach.
Risa R.
The Carmex packaging never appealed to me in the past. I was hesitate to try the product but my life changed after I did. This product is truly one of the best lip moisturizers ever made. The price of this product is dirt cheap and totally worth every penny.
Allison L.
best chapstick to use during the winter i love the cooking effect it has and i always will buy a new one the minute i'm low and it's always a good christmas gift for someone who's constantly apply other chapsticks they won't use another one when using this one
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I have loved this Chapstick since I was 11 years old! I had the worst chapped lips in my whole life when I was 11 years old. They were cracked, lots of pain & burning, it literally looked like I drank lots of koolaid by the looks of my lips, like they were getting ready to bleed. Anyways, I went shopping with my aunt & uncle, they recommended that I would use Carmex, so I did right away after my aunt & uncle bought it for me, relief right away, no more burning! Withthin 3 days, my chapped lips were gone, I was so happpy. I still use this product as of today, I actually have 3 of these laying around for backup, 1 in my purse, 1 by my nightstand and 1 in my makeup bag. I use lipstick and lip liner, but before I apply these, I apply my Carmex first, because I don't the lipstick and lip liner will chap my lips. I purchase the 3 pack at Walmart for $2.74, which is a deal, because their .99 each anywhere you go. It also last a long time and you don't have to keep applying it. I would definitely recoomend this product. A+ for Carmex!
Todd S.
Prineville, OR
Carmex is a life saver when the cold season hits & your lips start to chap. I've tried a number of products, and nothing does the job quite as well as Carmex. I don't use chapstick unless I need to, since it's better to let your body take care of itself in this case, but when I need it, Carmex is my go-to.
Meaghan C.
I love this type of Carmex so that I can leave it in my car. Even when it melts in the hot summer, you can still use it without it melting all over your car if you put it some place where it sits evenly with the top up. We have one in each of our vehicles so it is easily accessible at any point.
Jennie D.
No matter how hard I try to move away from petroleum based products I keep coming back to my Carmex in a jar. The best is in the jar. I haven't found anything else that protects my lips like Carmex. I can put this stuff on at night and wake up with super soft, healthy lips.
Julia S.
You cannot go wrong with carmex. It is the only thing that works on me. I have always bought carmex and always will. It always meets my expectations. Packaging is simple, easy to open. No problems there. I will buy again. Especially because of the price.
Brittney S.
Dallas, TX
When I use certain lip liners I always get small pimples on my lip line and the best thing to help clear those spots and help heal severely chapped lips. I've used the Original For at least 15 years! It's always been the same great quality for a great price!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: