BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
La'Tiah J.
McLain
I've always used Carmex when I had nothing else. It costs hardly nothing at all very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone because it is easy to apply to your lips. When I bought it it met my expectations. I would recommend it to all my friends and family
Ahjah H.
Buffalo
I love this product!! Whenever my lips get dry, its my go to product. It leaves my lips nice and plump feeling. The packaging is very convenient because its so small and it shocked me at how well it worked in such little time. I buy this product a lot he time
Crishaena M.
I always keep a pot of carmex in my purse. It’s great for the dry winter months. I also like to use it in the car on my way to work or on my way out. It works really well to moisturize my lips before applying liquid lipsticks. I just wipe it off before I do.
Brittney C.
Temecula, CA
I have dry skin and my lips get really dry and cracked all year long. I have tried so many products to heal them and make them nice and smooth and so far this one is my favorite! I usually apply it at night and in the morning and my lips stay nice and smooth!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I keep this in my louis vuitton bag. I purchase these when I feel my vaseline is not doing enough. Sometimes I mix the vaseline and this one. There are other times, when I am having a severe dry lip crisis, that I use this under my lipstick as a lip primer.
Courtney A.
Gotta love the old fashioned Carmex! Can never go wrong with this stuff. Always coming back for more. Never gets old. It's cheap, efficient, great on chapped lips and overall softness. Would reccomend if you're looking for a cheap, lip improvement alternative.
Kindred M.
Olympia
I really dislike the taste of Carmex. It does make your lips feel soft and healed if they were chapped but I wouldn't choose it first because of the flavor. It isn't overly expensive or anything and it does what it is supposed to but it could be more pleasant.
🥀Tacia 🥀.
The best part about this product is for how cheap it is! Not only is that the best part but also it works wonders! It does the job and it does amazing. My only issue is that it comes off super quick and doesn't last long but, for the price you can't blame it.
Mallory C.
As soon as you apply it to your lips, it automatically starts working. You can feel it burning on your lips and that makes me happy!! I bought it at a local drug store. I would tell everyone to use it and I would buy it again of course. I use it all the time
Saina E.
It's Good , Keeps Your Lips Nice & Warm . Especially In The Winter Season . You Don't Want Your Lips All Chapted And Dry . It Has This Heat To It That Makes Your Lips Kinda Hot & That Is Like The Best Part About It . I Would Really Recommend Others To Use This
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: