BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dareria M.
TAMPA
I love this product, I use it everyday and I also use it under my lipstick.  Its not expensive and you can find it anywhere.  I use it and so does my kids, I usually buy mine at CVS or Walgreens.
Anessa R.
West Point, NY
I love this product. If you live anywhere where the environment is making your lips chapped i.e. Cold places I recommend this for you! This product is medicated and it literally feels like it's healing your lips as soon as you put it on. I couldn't give it a 5 star because of the awful taste! You can not put this on before you eat or in preparation for date night! If one taste bud touches this Chapstick it will ruin your appetite and mood. I normally put it on the out skirts of my lips because that's how bad the taste is but it heals thoose chapped lips so putting some on before bed will cure your lips of chapping.
Danielle D.
Carmex is the classic for dry lips! I wish it had a different smell and taste. Also, I prefer not to use my fingers! But, it’s very economically priced and reliable! Can be bought at gas stations and grocery stores!
Alyssa M.
Oviedo
I used this product daily to repair dried and cracked lips. Only issue is that it appears very shiny when you have it on and can feel a little slimy. However it does a very good job of keeping lips moisturized.
Torie S.
Largo, FL
I love this brand so much although I hate the oily part of the formula but I can live with it because the product really helps during the winter when your lips are chapped. It doesn’t just sit on your lips it hydrated them
Brianna D.
This is the BEST chap-stick out there. In the cold of winters this is my go to. i will use a lip scrub and then apply his before bed. the next morning i have the softest lips. its not pricey at all! at your local grocery store it is a dollar for one! i would highly recommend this to everyone!
KaLee K.
Magna, UT
I grew up using this exact product. My mom still buys it and has it with her at all times. It's my favorite chapstick when my lips are extra dry or I want something to stay on longer. Sometimes I'll put it on before bed and I wake up to soft lips!
Liz b.
I've always used carmex they say it's for cold sores (I don't really get any) but I just use it to moisturize my lips when it's cold out or if there just dry and the feeling is like a cool sensation which I love
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
Carmen gets the job done, seriously if you have extreme chapped lips this is the lip balm/moisturizer to uses. You can find this any where even at the dollar store for $1, very affordable for a product that works great.
alex m.
North Wildwood
I personally think that this is the best cold sore reliever! My mother use to give this to me when i was younger and it always worked so well! It was priced very affordable and always reliable. Highly recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: