BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sabrina B.
WALTHAM, MA
I've been using Carmex ever since I was really young. My mom would always give me some when I had bad chapped lips and the kisses on my cheeks before bed smelled like it. I will always use Carmex not only for the nostalgia, but also because it really helps.
Victoria F.
Capac, MI
Although the flavor isn't that great, it is worth it. This is cheap, available everywhere, and works like no other! For just $0.99, you get something that lasts forever and treats not only chapped lips but irritated skin as well. I always keep my Carmex with me!
Genie P.
This used to be my favorite remedy for chapped lips. It does an amazing job at soothing and repairing. Extremely affordable. The only downfall is you can't use the jar if you have nails because it gets under your nails. I would still buy again and recommend.
Lisset C.
Phoenix , AZ
During the winter my lips get extremely dry and tend to crack if i don’t have my lip balms with me. I always carry the Carmex lip repair jar with me and it really does work wonders! I like using this as a lip mask while I’m doing my makeup and i especially like using this before i throw on a liquid lipstick
Anais Q.
One of my favorite lip balms, makes my lips look so cute I can’t get over how plump they always look when I put my Carmex on. The price is also super reasonable I bought in bulk since I always lose it! Haven’t been disappointed so that’s good! I always buy again.
Elasiah B.
You have to try this it's a real life saver for me n hopefully for you too!!!!! If you have know that u stay with dry lips then this is really the solution.it also heals any damages on your lips. It is a very nice sides so good for on the go.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I've used this for probably at least 25 years now. It an original and cares for your lips when you need it the most. It is full of menthol and soothes my chapped or dried out lips. Try it!
Jiyah H.
Carmex is such an amazing product. This product is what I use for my lip care. This is very healing and smooth and long lasting and heals my lips. I use this product all the time and would recommend to anyone because this is such a great product and works so well and helped everybody I know that uses it.
Deana C.
Plover, WI
Always keeps my lips moisturized for the entire day. I've been buying this product since I can remember for my dry cracked lips and it's done its job every time. It gently nourishes my dry skin and leaves it feeling amazing. I will repeat buying this product.
Melanie V.
My son and I use this mostly in the winter when our lips become chapped and cracked and then we eventually get the red patchy rashes around our lips. This product is a complete life saver and literally cures the most extreme chapped lips in less than 24 hours and it gives immediate relief on the first use!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: