BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brendaly B.
Glenolden, PA
I love chapsticks in little jars because of how sanitary you can keep them. Grab a cotton swab and apply a small amount to last you a long time. I can feel the tingling sensation which I love in chapsticks. I'd repurchase over and over (which I have).
Barbara M.
Granite City, IL
I dont care too much for the menthol sent regular carmex has . Its super strong and taste kind of funny if it gets in my mouth while wearing it . Although it work so good for really chapped lips in the winter time!
Michaellynn L.
Seriously hands down the best lip balm. It soothes and takes away the chapped peeling skin. The only one I found to keep the peeling lips at bay. I used to have the tinted ones and was obsessed. Hard to find them .
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Carmex is just not for me. I have vowed to never use it again after the many times it has proven it doesn't help my lips out. It makes them even more dry and also crack more. I wouldn't even give it a star rating.
Janaya M.
Columbia
The best absolutely a must in the winter. The packaging is so original you could pick it out in a crowd. This product meat all my expectations as far as hydration of my lips. Long last I would definitely buy again.
Urmi P.
Des Plaines, IL
I love love love this lip balm because it doesn't have a flavor to it and it works perfectly on dry lips. I've bought this product wayyy too many time and I love it every single time. Definitely recommend to buy it
Grace T.
I orignially really didn't like this because the formula's so thick that it kind of felt dry to me. However, as I kept using it, I liked that it was thick so it didn't slide around and I wouldn't have to reapply as often as other lip balms that I use.
Abby k.
Hamilton, ON
Ok I have to say that this was and will be one of my favourite lip balm products. I constantly buy these every time I run out. Even buy for my teenage niece during the winter as she gets severe chapped lips in the winter.
Alishia M.
Temple, TX
This is a staple in our house. I'm even willing to bet that there are at least 10 in my house now. You know how it is you can never find what your looking for until you buy a new one. This great to use year round in Texas.
Whitney D.
Lindenwold , NJ
This is a winter time must have. I keep one in my pocketbook and one in my work bag ( I tend to misplace them a lot). They just give your lips a fresh feeling like minty in a sense. I definitely recommend this product if you have issues with dry lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: