BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Stephanie D.
Eastvale, CA
Good old Carmex. It’s awkward taste is like a flash back to my childhood when Carmex was all I would wear on my lips. It definately not meant for severely dry lips and makes your lips rather sticky and clumpy. It can moisturize decently and beats Blistex for sure
Lena L.
Seattle
Love Carmex. Another OG in the chapstick world much like the original chapstick brand. The balm may get a little gross if you don’t have clean hands, if your hands are gross they have a squeeze tube of this as well that works just as good. I really enjoyed this.
Alyssa H.
This Carmex jar is perfect for when your lips are super dry or you have a cold sore. This really keeps them moisturized and feeling nice. I purchased mine at Walmart and I always keep it in my car jut incase. I don’t wear it everyday because of the strong smell.
Carla N.
It's a great lip balm but the jar is definitely not for someone that has long nails. It gets stuck under you nails and you have to make sure you wash your hands before and after you use it
Tara S.
Interlochen, MI
Carmex is definitely my go to when my lips are super chapped and I need something that will make them feel better fast. I have used this stuff for years and years. Would definitely recommend to others. Not a huge fan of the taste/smell, but it does its job well.
jaden s.
Point Pleasant
Keeps my lips smooth and non-chapped through the winter time when my lips get chapped the most. It lasts for a little while. It’s not that expensive for something worth your lips. Definitely buying again soon since winter is here. Best chapstick for winter time!
Danishia P.
Fort Walton beach
I have been using this product for quite a few years now due to the fact that I suffer from cold sores very often. It does just as it says: it soothes, it heals, it protects. Carmex is the only lip care product that I use on my lips, I don't trust anything else!
Ellie S.
Collinsville, IL
A staple! This stuff is the bees’ knees! I don’t even know why i try other chapsticks because I always come back to carmex. Affordable and effective, I keep multiple on hand during the winter months especially! Feels great on the lips and keep them moisturized for a long time.
Ashley W.
Conroe, TX
Always have this on hand, it is a life saver. This lip balm feels AWESOME and is a classic. I actually really like the smell and taste of this product. The stuff lasts for a long time too. It's the tank of lip balms and is meant to last for a long work day.
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
For anyone who is looking for a great chopstick this is it some guys like this better because it doenst look like you're applying a lipstick. It's very affordable as well and you can take it with you anywhere.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: