BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jenna M.
Good product. Works really well. Very very cheap. I am a repeat user and have used it multiple times. Easy to apply just glides on. Stings lips a little bit. Bought mine at Walmart. Packaging is nice, easy to open. I would buy again. Overall really good product
Claire S.
Hockessin, DE
I suffer from coldsores and acne around my mouth and this product seemed to increase my symptoms. I'm not sure if it clogs my pores or why it does so but no other lip brand has caused my mouth to flare up like this. Would not recommend if your prone to coldsores.
Susan W.
Madison
The original, the first, the best!  This stuff is awesome - and not just for cold sores or whatever.  It lasts forever, keeps lips moist in winter and summer, and has a fresh feel and smell.  I've used this for years - and I always come back.
Jadynne O.
Murphy, TX
I have such mixed feelings about this. Sometimes it stings my lips SO BADLY, but they feel totally moisturized... but then sometimes they would peel the next day. It's something I'll use if I'm desperate and have on hand, but not something I would purchase again.
Keke D.
1601 S.w 27 Ave Ocala Florida
Carmex help my lips stay gloss when I didn't want to use one of my regular lip gloss it was very easy to use I didn't have to go all out. I brought it at CVS and I had it for almost a year now it last very long and I would always buy it again . It's every helpful
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
I absolutely love the original Carmex! It's so soothing and I love the tingling feeling of it. It is such a great value as well that I can buy this 6 pack and keep one everywhere! Everyone should try this if they are looking for a long lasting product that works!
Audrey F.
Carmex answers all of my lip corner issues!!! Sometimes the corners of lips are dry and cracky, but Carmel does it for me. It doesn't rub off easy and it last a long time. I purchase this at WalMart of course. I'm out now, so I guess I'll head over to WalMart!!!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love Carmex. I have been using this product for years, I am a repeat user. It is so inexpensive and can be found at any convenient store. Last time I bought it at Walgreens. It does come in nice and simple packaging and use it all the time. I recommend to others.
Jean D.
Carmex makes my lips very smooth my lips get very dry in the wind in the Sun and I use it all the time I use it probably more than I should I use it every single day all day long it's a very good product that I like very much my whole family uses it good product
Lena L.
Seattle
Love Carmex. Another OG in the chapstick world much like the original chapstick brand. The balm may get a little gross if you don’t have clean hands, if your hands are gross they have a squeeze tube of this as well that works just as good. I really enjoyed this.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: