BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carla N.
It's a great lip balm but the jar is definitely not for someone that has long nails. It gets stuck under you nails and you have to make sure you wash your hands before and after you use it
Jenna M.
Good product. Works really well. Very very cheap. I am a repeat user and have used it multiple times. Easy to apply just glides on. Stings lips a little bit. Bought mine at Walmart. Packaging is nice, easy to open. I would buy again. Overall really good product
Priya R.
Flowood, MS
Carmex is by far my favorite brand of chapstick and is vital during winter! It adds a cooling sensation to the lips and adds a layer of moisture to my dry, cracked lips which gets rid of the dryness. The mint feeling numbs any pain from dryness!! I love this chapstick and have recommended it to a lot of people!! I love the price as well so I can have many at once!
Beauty💋| F.
Nashua, NH
This is my go to chapstick . I have this in my purse right now . Keeps my lips feeling moisturized and not chapped . Especially since this is winter time it’s perfect . Easy packaging and bright packaging so you can always find it . I 10000000 percent recommend
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
I absolutely love the original Carmex! It's so soothing and I love the tingling feeling of it. It is such a great value as well that I can buy this 6 pack and keep one everywhere! Everyone should try this if they are looking for a long lasting product that works!
Brittany C.
My lips get so dry but this helps a lot. I don't feel any drying after applying and it's fairly cheap. This is definitely a go-to for me, especially in the winter. The only thing is if you don't like getting your fingers a little messy stick to the tube maybe. I don't care, but I know a lot of people might.
Courtney M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I like this product and have used it to for years! I feel as though you can never go wrong with original carmex. I have also used the chapstick version and the glossy one in the tube and I always resort back to this one! I love the packaging on this one the most!
Audrey F.
Carmex answers all of my lip corner issues!!! Sometimes the corners of lips are dry and cracky, but Carmel does it for me. It doesn't rub off easy and it last a long time. I purchase this at WalMart of course. I'm out now, so I guess I'll head over to WalMart!!!
Claire S.
Hockessin, DE
I suffer from coldsores and acne around my mouth and this product seemed to increase my symptoms. I'm not sure if it clogs my pores or why it does so but no other lip brand has caused my mouth to flare up like this. Would not recommend if your prone to coldsores.
Susan W.
Madison
The original, the first, the best!  This stuff is awesome - and not just for cold sores or whatever.  It lasts forever, keeps lips moist in winter and summer, and has a fresh feel and smell.  I've used this for years - and I always come back.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: