BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
jessica h.
Grants Pass, OR
The only lip balm I have used for about 10 years now. Amazing. I get it from Walmart or Fred Meyer and it's always at a decent price. Good packaging, nothing too special. Definitely super effective and o would recommend this to everyone as it's an amazing product.
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
I love this lip balm! It makes my lips so smooth and is small and easily to take on the go! It was a great price. I bought it at Walmart. I've used this lip balm many times. It's easy to apply. I would recommend this product. It's very great and I love this brand!
Ana T.
Love it! One of the best for a cold season! Love the smell and a bit of itching when applied)  can buy it in any drug store. Applying with a finger or just smashing a tube when it’s a different package. Lasts for a few hours. I did buy it many many times.
Yvelande E.
I use carmex usually during the winter time when my lips get really dry. You just dip your finger right in there and apply the product to your lips. I buy it every time I run out of course and I highly recommend it to people that has dry mouth during the winter time
Onkita I.
Maspeth, NY
It feels good for a couple of minutes, but I've been using different kinds of lip balms and chapsticks for years, Carmex has been the only brand to ever dry up my lips. I was expected my lips to be baby soft but I only got the opposite and you have to keep applying.
Jessica B.
San Diego
I love this product! It does help with cold sores and it doesn't leave white bunk like other ones do! The packaging is nice though I am not a fan of yellows. I got it at the checkout aisle in Walmart, great location. I just think it's really slick and oily and my hair gets stuck to my lips, that is my only issue.
Jaelia F.
Reading, PA
Carmex Everyday Healing Lip Balm Jar is the lip balm I can ALWAYS count on during the winter. It never fails to heal and repair my cracked and chapped lips when the winter winds become intense. If you struggle with chapped and cracked lips, Carmex is the way to go!
Taylor M.
Portland
I have been using this product since I was a kid! This was always our go-to when it came to needing something for our lips. This stuff is also amazing if you ever get sunburned on your lips. Puts moisture and life back into your lips. Also helps heal them as well.
Caitlan S.
auckland
I love the original Carmex lip balm the best as it leaves a cool sensation on my lips making them feel plumped and hydrated. The carmex original lip balm comes in a pot making it easy to applicate and I would defiantly recommend it to a friend needing some lip care.
Magnolia D.
Danville
Carmex is my go to lip saver for when i have the worst chapped lips. I use it a lot when I get irritated from a harsh product or during the very cold winter. Always gets the job done and within days my lips will be moist and full again. Always have one at my bedside
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: