BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah R.
Grand Rapids
Great lip balm if you're looking for a moisturizing lip balm.if you're looking for a QUICKLY moisturizing balm, this may not be for you as I find this balm takes about 30 minutes to completely soak into the lips without an oily residue. Also, if you are a a sweeter smelling lip balm lover, go for the cherry scent, you may be unpleasantly surprised by the original if not.
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
I have used this product for years. I have extremely dry lips and this product has never let me down. I use liquid matte lipsticks a lot and sometimes they dry me out, this always helps. I would definitely recommend.
Christina C.
Lenoir City, TN
You can’t go wrong with an original :) it’s always been a good go to for me. It does what it needs to with no added mess. It’s great for the winter months when my lips are crazy super dry. I would recommend for sure.
Danielle D.
I count on this lip moisturizer every single day. It makes my lips feeling soft for a long time and the scent isn't overbearing. I own two small jars and carry them everywhere I go. I always put this on before lipstick because it keeps my lips feeling soft and plump without making them sticky. I would recommend this to anyone who uses chapstick.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
This is my holy grail product for chapped lips in the winter. I get cracked and painful lips when it snows and this is the only thing that offers significant relief and healing. Would highly recommend and repurchase.
☆Jennifer♡Cochran☆ R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite in the winter months, keeps your lips from drying up & getting that chapped feeling. This is another one that you can always find in my purse or on my night stand. It’s best for very chapped lips.
emily d.
I'd like to consider myself a lip balm connoisseur and this is definitely the OG of them al. I original began using carmex at a young age and it has always worked so well! Lips are always left smooth and ready to go!
Allyson M.
Erie, PA
This is my go to all time favorite lip balm. It is easy to apply and goes on smoothly and instantly makes your lips feel moisturized and nice! Seriously, it’s a good price and it helps with my chapped lips! Highly recommend.
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Carmex is just not for me. I have vowed to never use it again after the many times it has proven it doesn't help my lips out. It makes them even more dry and also crack more. I wouldn't even give it a star rating.
Urmi P.
Des Plaines, IL
I love love love this lip balm because it doesn't have a flavor to it and it works perfectly on dry lips. I've bought this product wayyy too many time and I love it every single time. Definitely recommend to buy it
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: