BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Onkita I.
Maspeth, NY
It feels good for a couple of minutes, but I've been using different kinds of lip balms and chapsticks for years, Carmex has been the only brand to ever dry up my lips. I was expected my lips to be baby soft but I only got the opposite and you have to keep applying.
Janna O.
I love carmax! Its honestly my go to lip brand. It' So moisturizing and smooth. The are always a steal in price. And they taste as good as any lip product can that you shouldn't really eat. I am totally a repeat user of all their products. I would highly recommed.
Magnolia D.
Danville
Carmex is my go to lip saver for when i have the worst chapped lips. I use it a lot when I get irritated from a harsh product or during the very cold winter. Always gets the job done and within days my lips will be moist and full again. Always have one at my bedside
Caitlan S.
auckland
I love the original Carmex lip balm the best as it leaves a cool sensation on my lips making them feel plumped and hydrated. The carmex original lip balm comes in a pot making it easy to applicate and I would defiantly recommend it to a friend needing some lip care.
TONIA D.
Stanley, NC
This lip protection really works on my lips. I am addicted to lip protection so this brand really helps when my lips are super chapped. I have used this product for over a decade. I usually buy it at the convenience store or a drug store. They sell it everywhere. I will absolutely purchase this product again.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This lip balm is super medicated. I love the little tingle that you get when you apply it. It's super moisturizing and ideal for protection but my husband also tells me it's great for chapped lips and fever blisters too. I prefer the jar to the tube container.
Sherri L.
My family cant get enough of this stuff! the cooling feeling on your lips is heaven, it definitely met all of my expectations. its not too pricey especially for the amount of product. I'm also always a fan of the little tub packaging, I would definitely buy again.
Ana T.
Love it! One of the best for a cold season! Love the smell and a bit of itching when applied)  can buy it in any drug store. Applying with a finger or just smashing a tube when it’s a different package. Lasts for a few hours. I did buy it many many times.
Malea S.
This product is very good for chapped lips. I love putting it on at night time so that when I wake up my lips are very soft and plumped. It doesn't have too great of a smell but it's really worth it. I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now. I apply it about three times and day. I haven't had chapped lips yet!
Rachel D.
Waukesha, WI
I don't like this lip balm. I've tried it in the squeeze tube, pan, and balm stick format. It's a waxy formula. It doesn't seem to have any added fragrance but it smells like menthol and plastic to me. It was gifted to me, so maybe I got a bad one or it was expired.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: