BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kimberly B.
Carmax is my go to for chapped lips! I love the way it moisturizes completely, lasts long after applied and is a great price. We live at a high elevation where lips get chapped easily and we always have our Carmax near by. Definitely recommend for chapped lips!
Camila B.
Phoenix, AZ
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar BEST CHAPSTICK FOR CHAPPED LIPS. You can instantly feel this helping your lips when you put it on. I have always loved this product a lot and i will continue to. This is one of the only brands that will get rid of my chapped lips!
Ana M.
Duluth, GA
I love this product! Its very creamy, when I first bought it, I was looking not only for a chapstick but also something that would make my lips look glossy, I repurchased it about 5 times now, and it's a relatively good price for a lip balm! I would 10/10 recommend.
Talitha Y.
NORMAN, OK
A+ MIRACLE WORKER. MY number 2 go to during winter ! You can buy this at the gas station, drug store or walmart. Very good price. This is such an amazing product and it has been around for a long time i didn't think it would be this great, I would for sure reccomend
Rachel R.
Bothell, WA
I had a burnt and split lip from the sun, and I put on carmen and it healed with in 2-3 days. You can buy it from your local drugstore. It is super easy to apply and use. The tin is nice but it does take up a little more space then a normal Blistex container would.
Hannah B.
I love this original Carmex, but I hate it in the jar. The formula is great and Carmex works wonders on the lips, but I hate using my finger to dig in a pot. Carmex is awesome which is why I gave it 3 stars, but I am so thankful that they make it in a tube as well.
Lauren F.
Murfreesboro
Carmex is the BEST lip balm for healing your lips. Its gentle, yet tingly, long lasting, and it definitely soothes my chapped lips. I buy it at walmart or walgreens most of the time. Easy to use, but the smell is terrible and you DO NOT want to get it in your mouth!
Diana P.
Montebello
I bought this lip balm for the first time at target many year ago. It's the only balm the help keep my lips moisturized and helps them heal. Plus the price is super affordable. I always carry it in my purse. I have bought it many times and will continue to buy it.
TONIA D.
Stanley, NC
This lip protection really works on my lips. I am addicted to lip protection so this brand really helps when my lips are super chapped. I have used this product for over a decade. I usually buy it at the convenience store or a drug store. They sell it everywhere. I will absolutely purchase this product again.
Ashley P.
This is probably the oldest chapstick I have used. I remember when I was little and I would always have to stick my finger in the little container because my lips were chapped. You can find this product in many stores such as Walmart and target. I would definitely recommend this product because it works great! It makes my lips very soft and it is easy to carry around.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: