BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ashley P.
This is probably the oldest chapstick I have used. I remember when I was little and I would always have to stick my finger in the little container because my lips were chapped. You can find this product in many stores such as Walmart and target. I would definitely recommend this product because it works great! It makes my lips very soft and it is easy to carry around.
Hannah B.
I love this original Carmex, but I hate it in the jar. The formula is great and Carmex works wonders on the lips, but I hate using my finger to dig in a pot. Carmex is awesome which is why I gave it 3 stars, but I am so thankful that they make it in a tube as well.
Diana P.
Montebello
I bought this lip balm for the first time at target many year ago. It's the only balm the help keep my lips moisturized and helps them heal. Plus the price is super affordable. I always carry it in my purse. I have bought it many times and will continue to buy it.
Abbie A.
Stanwood
So good for cold sores I put it on and can instinaly feel it working on my lips especially if they are really dry and I always use it first product I will always buy it met all my expectations for my needs and easy to carry with you and no need for any improvements.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
This guy is my go to, dead of winter chapped lip product. It works very well and is what I can see is a skincare classic. The package looks like it has for years and continues the same amount of effectiveness. I would for sure recommend this product to others.
Camila B.
Phoenix, AZ
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar BEST CHAPSTICK FOR CHAPPED LIPS. You can instantly feel this helping your lips when you put it on. I have always loved this product a lot and i will continue to. This is one of the only brands that will get rid of my chapped lips!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I buy Carmex Moisturizing lip balm for harsh winter weather.  Its a must for winter. I always loved the cute little package it comes in and its definitely a great value from Walmart.  I've been using for year's.  Would buy again and recommend.
Talitha Y.
NORMAN, OK
A+ MIRACLE WORKER. MY number 2 go to during winter ! You can buy this at the gas station, drug store or walmart. Very good price. This is such an amazing product and it has been around for a long time i didn't think it would be this great, I would for sure reccomend
Alicia T.
New Orleans
This is my go-to lip moisturizing product. I use it when my lips are severely dry, but it’s also light enough to use on a daily basis. It’s a great bang for your buck, and can be found pretty much anywhere. It’s safe to say that this product is my favorite lip balm.
Mercy M.
Makes your lips very soft and plump and stays moisturized for a long time. Contains a lot so you can use it for a long time. Little packaging to carry anywhere. You can’t feel it on your lips and has no taste. Overall highly recommend and works on anyone.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: