BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lucia M.
New York, new york
A good classic chapstick! Not my top pick but definitely up there. Idk I know others looove the tingle feeling, but I honestly am not a huge fan! It's like I want my chapstick to soothe not tingle? But I still like it!
Bre 💄.
Grand Prairie, TX
Omg Carmax with always be the best of the best lip balm hands down. They so great they smell so good. Applying them is great they are creamy they make your lips look fuller. I been using carmaxs for years. Everyone need this product, it is so great
Megan F.
San Diego, CA
I've been using Carmex for as long as I can remember because my dad would always have it when we were camping. I use it morning, night, and all day long to keep my lips moisturized and I tell everyone I know to use it.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
Honestly prefer the tubes but these work just as well. I like being able to put these in my purse and take them out whenever needed. Carmex is my favorite brand of and chapstick and I will continue to be a loyal customer.
Adriane S.
Decatur, GA
I have been using Carmex for years and I love it! Carmex makes my lips soft and supple and it also heals them really well. keeps them from drying and cracking during cold weather. I also love the smell. I would continue to buy again as long as its sold!
Tara F.
Little Elm, TX
Now this stuff I use literally this everyday before putting on liquid lipstick or if my lips are just kinda dry, the packaging is nice but I like the squeeze tube because it's easier to apple and had less of a mess, will buy and have bought again and again!
Zoe O.
Denver, CO
It's classic, reliable and lasts forever. This stuff has been getting me through cold, dry winters since I first picked it up in the checkout at 7-11. There are certainly more glamorous options, but it will always pair well with sweatpants and a lazy day.
rachel f.
This product is great for chapped cracked and peeling lips... .especially in the winter time. You always have to have. One of these in your bag when you want to keep those lips moisturized.. .and soft ty carmex!!!😁😁😁😁
María C.
Mercer Island, WA
My whole life I had troubles with my lips during winter and fall, but this brand with Nivea, always work perfectly!
It makes my lips heal pretty fast, and that's such a hard thing to do, promess 😂
Totally recommend it!
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
We live in Indianapolis, this is great for my lips in the winter. Effective product. I like the tub package. I would recommend this to others especially ones living in cold winter states. I would buy again. Fair price.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: