BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
MaKenzie M.
Howell
Absolutely my favorite go to lip balm, life saver. This has a nice cooling effect and adds instant moisture. Got one from Walmart, cheap but very effective. Easy twist on/off cap, dab some on your finger and apply on your lips. Saves even my most cracked winter lips.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
My all time favorite chap stick! Carmex stays on forever, soothes, and heals your lips. I even love the smell. I pick up Carmex from Target, Walgreens, Dollar Tree, or the grocery store. I find this bottle lasts the longest compared to the squeeze bottle! Definite yes!
ester b.
Washington
I’ve tried most carmax products and this stuff really works! The smell isn’t the greatest and I don’t use it often unless my lips get very chapped. This works like a dream, I used it once when my lips were very dry and it was back to soft and plump in less than 12 hrs!
Teiara R.
New Orleans
I absolutely love this lip balm. It keeps my lips from cracking and also heals previous cracks. It smell nice and can keep your lips moisturizer for a good 2 hour. And what's even better is it is really cheap, only a dollar. Definitely would recommend this to others.
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
i know I'm more of a natural product kind of person but I've been using carmex on my lips every night since i was a child and i thoroughly believe it is what is keeping my lips from getting chapped. i wish i was more natural, but my lips are addicted so i cant stop now
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This product is what I always turn to in the dead of winter when my lips start cracking. I do NOT like the smell of carmex, so I only use it when I'm desperate, but it always heals my chapped lips when it's cold! I'm sure I'll buying it again as soon as December hits!
Mona K.
New York
I absolutely love this product. The tingly and plump sensation left my lips shiny and hydrated. The price is amazing for this wonderful product. The packaging is travel convenient and I would definitely purchase this product again as it is very moisturizing for lips.
Kaylynn H.
Madison
  I like this product but it can be a little messy I don’t like a messy left over and it tends to move stay one place but my boyfriend loves this and it’s a daily party to my home I do suggest you try this product it’s an amazing product but there is some room to improve
Danielle F.
Burkburnett, TX
You can't go wrong with Carmex! The holy grail of lip rehydrating balms. You can purchase this item pretty much everywhere, drug stores, gas stations, etc. I am almost certain that I've been a user of this product for 25/25 years of my life. I would highly recommend!
Angelica D.
Longview
This is seriously my go to lip balm and I absolutely love it. It gives your lips a tingling, cooling sensation. It's cheap and affordable. I would definitely purchase again. Comes packaged in a plastic container with a metal lid so it won't melt and leak in your purse.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: