BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
These little tins are perfect for your purse but if you have long nails forget about it or be prepared to be scraping product from underneath them! but the product itself is fantastic it's not sent it it's not flavored.
Susie N.
This is our go to in the winter and we stock up on it! Chapped lips or cheeks and on goes the carmex and were healed in days! I even use it on our cheeks and lips before sledding or doing activities outside in the winter and it saves us from getting wind burn
Alexis M.
Glade Spring, VA
I enjoy the way this product glides on. The package is well put together and easy to read. This item is a very good value. It feels like lard on your lips if you are any bit heavy handed. I would recommend this to others.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
When I was younger i would buy this chapstick all the time, it looks like an ointment because of the way it's packaged but it was great, it wasn't pricey and it still isn't to this day, I feel like the improvements they've made over the years with the packaging is awesome
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Hubby uses this all winter long and it keeps his lips from drying out and cracking. Fairly priced and lasts a long time. I just wish he wouldn’t lose it so often!! I think the design makes that easier to do, but it also makes it less girly and he likes that.
Asia E.
downey
LOVE carmex!!! My favorite brand of chapstick because it truly helps and restores your dry lips. This car is super creamy and easy to apply. The jar last you a long time and allows you to control how much product to use.
Mya V.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have about 15 trillion of these laying all over my house cause it's a fantastic product that my family and I love. (They love it so much more when it's mine-_-) it's a great product though and relatively inexpensive.
rachel f.
This product is great for chapped cracked and peeling lips... .especially in the winter time. You always have to have. One of these in your bag when you want to keep those lips moisturized.. .and soft ty carmex!!!😁😁😁😁
Julia S.
duluth, MN
10/10 love this product. Carmex keeps my lips from cracking in the winter. It's a good product for the price and it lasts forever. The container is kinda awkward for pockets but I like it better than the squeeze ones.
Harley F.
Scottsville, KY
I absolutely hate Carmex, and it's mostly because I hate the smell. I picked it up at check out at Walmart because I literally always see everyone with some. I just can't use it and gave it to my husband instead, and he's big fan and says the smell doesn't bother him.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: