BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Catlin M.
Eau Claire, WI
I love Carmex. There's something to be said about a "tried-and-true" and this little tin definitely fits that description. It's a nice, buildable, spreadable, more-or-less scentless lipbalm that goes on smooth, immediately feels cooling and healing, and is completely free of gimmicks. I will always be a Carmex girl!
Carina M.
San Antonio
It feels good on lips and is a good lip balm. It last a long time. I have had it for almost a year now and it still has a good amount of product. I wish I had got a flavored one though. I would buy it again just flavored. I would recommend it to someone who just needs a good plain lip balm not a cute or fancy one.
Khadijah B.
In addition to me using my eos I use my Carmex everyday also,  it really helps with chapped lips you can really feel it working. It is a necessity in the winter time one fault it does melt in the summer or when it's stored in a really hot place. I would advise others to pick it up if they want to keep up healthy lips
Brogan A.
Toluca lake , CA
really great product. Its great for regular chapped lips and cold sores (info I've heard but I can't say for sure since I don't get them) But overall as a chapstick it is great because its very thick and heavy duty. Its not pretty or anything but its gets the job done!
Amyia S.
i love all carmex products but this one i love it nice and small so its portable and a lot goes a long way so it last a long time i use this over and over again n\this is way more than i would ever imagine and i love it i highly recommend this product its amazing
Ashlee R.
I love this any time my lips get really chapped or cracked. This stuff is a miracle worker. I typically purchase this at walmart but it's pretty much everywhere. Its easy to use and convenient and I will always go to this brand when i'm in need with sever chapped lips!
Khalaya 🦄.
North Charleston
Carmex is my go-to lip moisturizer and has been for years ! For a person ho has chronic dry/chap lips. It also does not have a strong or unpleasant smell. Carmex adds moisture and heals my cracked lips all year round. It is especially a winter essential for me.
Rose E.
My coworker bought me this because I had dry lips. It smells like medicine but I believe it's because it helps for cold sores and dry lips. I only needed it for dry/chapped lips. It is very smooth and it did relieve the dry lip problem I had going on. I recommend it.
Jessie M.
Temperance, MI
My favorite chapstick for the approaching cold weather. I like when my lips get tingly because it makes me think that my lips are being taken care of lol it's stupid. My lips always feel like a million dollars after a few uses of carmex though!! 10/10 would recommend
Grace T.
My favorite lip balm of all time. It is super moisturizing on my lips and smells kind of like menthol--but not in the VapoRub type way. It is sort of a mix between vanilla and methol. It also helps get rid of cold sores, which I love about it. Would highly recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: