BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha R.
La Puente, CA
Carmex does the job. My lips always feel moisturized and soft after using, but the product always feels thick on my lips. I can feel it sitting on my lips. It would be a better product if it wasn't so heavy on the lips.
Shelynn H.
Dover, DE
My go to for chapstick. I like the one that comes in the pot the most as opposed to the tubes. Its a very moisturizing formula that does not leave the lips burning like some other formulas. Been using it for yeeaarrrss.
Jessica O.
Bessemer , AL
Este producto me encanta utilizarlo cuando es temporada de frío porque me ayuda a hidratar mucho mis labios,suelen resecarse más de lo normal en el frío..me encanta
Reneé E.
I love these for when my lips are dry and cracked. It is perfect for my makeup kit. I always use on my clients before I apply lipsticks. I always get these at the pharmacy and the price is so good too. I just love these.
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
This is my absolute favorite product for healing chapped lips. It super gentle for healing them. I am a repeat user and will continue to buy this product. It’s a great value for the price. I would recommend it to anyone!
Alicia C.
Newburgh , IN
This is by far the best chapstick, ever. It’s long-lasting, moisturizing and smells wonderful. I love how easy it is to use and it’s a great price for such a great product. I will continue to buy Carmex again and again.
Olivia Z.
Fresno, CA
I love this when ever I Have cracked lips this almost instantly heals them. It has a slight sting but to much. I’ve used this multiple times and I love the the feeling it gives my lips. Will continue to but this product!
Alicia D.
Tuskegee
This is an exceptional product for year round. The packaging is perfect for any age or gender. This product can be used for preventative purposes of those nasty cold sores. This will clear a cold sore up with three days!
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
This is my all time favorite chapstick! It works really well, smells good, and I don’t need a lot. I also love to use it for my cuticle or dry patches, especially in the cold winter months. I’ve been using this for years!
maddie b.
Love this product! Every morning while I’m putting makeup I always put this on, sometimes it makes my lips look so good I don’t use lipstick because it helps with a natural look. Always leaves my lips feeling moisturized!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: