BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brittany L.
Tolleson, AZ
I always use carmex when my lips get super dry or cracked and especially when they are chapped. I got a cut from my lips being too dry in the corner of my mouth and it hurt everytime i would open my mouth so i put carmex on at night woke up the next day and it was healed!
Madison S.
Palm Coast, FL
I LOVE this lip balm! Especially for the wintertime. It applies smoothly and makes my lips tingle for a few minutes after application. It leaves a beautiful shine as well. The jar packaging is cute but i sometimes don’t like that i have to apply the balm with my finger.
Alazae T.
Federal Way , Wa
i have very big lips that need alot of love . everytime my lips get dry or cracked or even get a coldsore this chapstick never fails to rescue my lips . its a great product that i repurchase time and time ago . i highly recommend this chapstick above any other chapstick .
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
Looks like ear was and smells awful but definitely helps with chapped lips. It lasts awhile too. I just hate that it gets stuck under your finger nails. The price is ok for the size but I would definitely prefer a tube to a pot. Meh, if I couldn't find something better.
Ana C.
Brownsville
This product make my lips feel extremely soft... Yes, really nice packaging... Especially the little tub..i feel like this product is long lasting also great value...and extremely affordable..i have recommend this product to my mom and aister and they both love it!!!!😀😍
Yoazin V.
Carmex is an amazing lip balm I don't really like the smell but aslong as it's applied on your lips you can't really smell it which is amazing. Very affordable, I always buy it when I ran out I have a variety of lip balms to choose from and this one on my list of lip balms
Anahi H.
Bellflower
This is my number 1 go to lip balm because whenever my lips are feeling dry, I use this bad boy, and it moisturizes my lips in only a few seconds. I love that it's not so harsh on my lips, since the tingle must mean it's doing its job. I would 100% buy it again. 10/10
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Carmex lip balm jar is best known as a daily lip balm suitable for all seasons. Packaged in a handy pot, it can be used under or over lipstick for a gloss finish that helps to add moisture and relive pain from rough, chapped lips. When first applied, Carmex provides the lips with a tingling sensation. I also use this to treat cold sores
Katie E.
Carmex is a staple product in my opinion! Once you start using it you can't stop! The packaging is bright and grabs your attention, and so does the distinct carmex smell (which I love!) plus it lasts, I would most definitely recommend carmex to anyone with chapped lips!
Wendie K.
Walkerton, IN
I love this product. I use it every winter or anytime I have cold sore or sore lips. It always comes in a good stable container. It is reasonably priced and very effective.  it really takes the sting out of sores. I recommend this all the time to other people.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: