BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Yoazin V.
Carmex is an amazing lip balm I don't really like the smell but aslong as it's applied on your lips you can't really smell it which is amazing. Very affordable, I always buy it when I ran out I have a variety of lip balms to choose from and this one on my list of lip balms
Gillian L.
Albuquerque
I am in my 40's and have been using Carmex for over 20 years.  I have tried MANY other balms including very high end luxury brands but always come back to Carmex. I use carmex also on my nose when I have a cold and tissue irritates, so many uses but best is smothered on my lips at night to wake to soft plump lips.
Katie E.
Carmex is a staple product in my opinion! Once you start using it you can't stop! The packaging is bright and grabs your attention, and so does the distinct carmex smell (which I love!) plus it lasts, I would most definitely recommend carmex to anyone with chapped lips!
Aysia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Look....at some point we have to grow up. This was great in middle school and high school, but now we can leave things like Carmex behind. It leaves my lips dry and basically burns up any moisture I ever had in my lips. LET IT GO, so many better lip balms out there.
Robin G.
Carmex is one of my favorite brands of lip balms for my very dry, chapped lips. It is absorbed well but still moisturizes for several hours and has a numbing effect on windburned lips. This is a lip balm I always keep in my purse and even use it on my cuticles in a pinch.
Brittany L.
Tolleson, AZ
I always use carmex when my lips get super dry or cracked and especially when they are chapped. I got a cut from my lips being too dry in the corner of my mouth and it hurt everytime i would open my mouth so i put carmex on at night woke up the next day and it was healed!
Wendie K.
Walkerton, IN
I love this product. I use it every winter or anytime I have cold sore or sore lips. It always comes in a good stable container. It is reasonably priced and very effective.  it really takes the sting out of sores. I recommend this all the time to other people.
Chrisalyne D.
Greeneville
Very good helps a lot love it and it helps my Lips alot  better when I need to get some chat stick I usually would buy this brand because it works and it helps and and it's a decent price and I just love it really good and I would recommend it half my family uses it.
Valerie A.
Racine, WI
I love Carmex it's a great product and does wonders for your lips. The only thing I didn't like about it was it's taste when you lick you lips but other than that it's great. This is the only chapstick brand my mom uses she loves it as do I. I'd recommend this to people.
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
Looks like ear was and smells awful but definitely helps with chapped lips. It lasts awhile too. I just hate that it gets stuck under your finger nails. The price is ok for the size but I would definitely prefer a tube to a pot. Meh, if I couldn't find something better.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: