BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Samantha R.
merced
Out of all the moisturizing products I have tried this is the one that made a change in my lips. Every time I use it my lips feel soft by instant, when I run out of it I have to go get another one. It's somewhat long lasting, but I don't mind reaplying the product.
Candice C.
Dallas , TX
This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night when I go to sleep and I use it before I apply my lipstick. The formula is gentle, but strong in that it clears up your lip chaps and dryness quickly. The pricing is perfect. I will always continue to use this product.
Laura D.
Whitehall
Camex leaves this cool minty feeling on your lips and I've trusted this brand since I was a kid! So it was definitely okay to use. The Cold Sore part of it tingles a bit and it came with a guide on how to take care of the cold sore and how to prevent it. I recommend it!
Wendie K.
Walkerton, IN
I love this product. I use it every winter or anytime I have cold sore or sore lips. It always comes in a good stable container. It is reasonably priced and very effective.  it really takes the sting out of sores. I recommend this all the time to other people.
Brittany G.
Freer, TX
Still one of the best lip balms out there. It makes my chapped lips return to there healthy state much quicker than others I've tried. The smell of it is not my favorite though. It's ability to cure my chapped lips quickly is worth putting up with the odor though.
Anahi H.
Bellflower
This is my number 1 go to lip balm because whenever my lips are feeling dry, I use this bad boy, and it moisturizes my lips in only a few seconds. I love that it's not so harsh on my lips, since the tingle must mean it's doing its job. I would 100% buy it again. 10/10
Jodi M.
Woodburn
On a very cold winter day Carmex has always been there for my chapped lips. I love outdoor winter sports and the only chapstick I carry with me and trust is carmex. Always have one in my pocket.
Valerie A.
Racine, WI
I love Carmex it's a great product and does wonders for your lips. The only thing I didn't like about it was it's taste when you lick you lips but other than that it's great. This is the only chapstick brand my mom uses she loves it as do I. I'd recommend this to people.
Amira C.
I love the way Carmex smells . I especially love the way it feels on my lips . Feels kind of tingly and cool . Makes my lips look juicy and like I have on lip gloss when I don’t . It’s good to use on a day where you forget to put on lipgloss or something . Great product
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I have used this small jar of Carmex since I was a little girl. I enjoy the packaging a lot. I will always be a repeat user I've even got my kids using it. It has always met my expectations. I always recommend this product when I see someone with chapped lips and are looking for a good product to help heal it quickly.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: