BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sheri S.
Juneau, AK
Anybody who ever lived in a cold place knows that Carmex is a fricking lifesaver. Anywhere I go, I always have my carmex with me. Because carmex actually do their job. Especially when your lips are really dried and chapped.
Fatima V.
Salt Lake City
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I use it every night after I cleanse my skin. It really hidrates my lips. It lasts all night to keep my lips moist. I love using this product. I would love to buy it anytime. I definitely recommend it.
Victoria K.
I tend to shy away from petroleum products. I purchased this from Meijer. It works okay, is long lasting and a good value. The packaging is standard as it's always been. Probably won't make future purchases due to it being petroleum based!
Lizbeth S.
Panorama City, CA
Works wonders! I love the little jar its definetley travel size and the product itself is amazing! I use it on a daily basis and it always keeps my lips hydated and smooth! No exfoliator needed! Would definetley reccomend!
Bailey R.
Alamogordo, NM
Can't go wrong with a tried and true classic! I use this everyday without fail and when I have a cold sore it's also my go-to. The scent leaves much to be desired but I recommend it anyways. Affordable and moisturizing!
Diana G.
Houston , TX
Oldie. I've been using this for years & I always find myself going back to it. It's a small little jar you can throw in your purse or make up bag. You can feel and taste the menthol in it. I highly recommend for dry lips.
Kaylee A.
Lancaster
I haven’t used this in a couple of months, why? Because I don’t like the stinging feel it brings me, it could be me having a reaction but I would definitely not get this again, it might help others but definitely not me.
Lizeth M.
Irving
This is a must product, its small and you can take it wherever you need to. It has a kind of thick substance, but makes sure it keeps moisture in your lips. You can find this product at any drugstore. This is a major key.
Guadalupe R.
Joliet
love using this product. leaves lips soft and moisturizing . i would buy this over and over , especially when winter comes my lips get crusty and dusty but Carmex heals them up real quick. overall rate this item 10/10 :))
Olivia Z.
Fresno, CA
I love this when ever I Have cracked lips this almost instantly heals them. It has a slight sting but to much. I’ve used this multiple times and I love the the feeling it gives my lips. Will continue to but this product!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: