BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ashley M.
Midland, MI
There is absolutely nothing compared to this. I love that it literally lasts all day long, is hydrating, moisturizing and is everything I need for my lips in the summer and winter. I continue to buy it over and over and even when I try something new I always go back to this.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
This is just so bad for your lips. Although it was initially moisturizing, after I used it, my lips were peeling so badly. I also hate these pots for lip treatments. They’re super unhygienic and impractical. I would not purchase again, nor would I recommend it to a friend.
ClaraInes S.
The best lip balm to soothe dry lips. Carmex lip balm works overnight! It will definitely cure chapped lips as well as it will help you with itchy lips due to dryness. I usually buy Carmex at Wal-Mart when I do my grocery shopping, you can never have to many Carmen, right?
Jayla W.
When I first purchased Carmex I was expecting to never have cracked up lips. That wasn't the case. I had to keep reapplying the lipstick every 15 minutes because it would dry up my lips. I didn't really mind because you can feel the medicine in the Carmex which was really soothing on my lips. I would recommend it just for the soothing feeling but not for actual lip moisturizer.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I make sure to carry this with me all the time I buy backups in the fall for the oncoming winter. I put it on myself and have had always used it on my children before going out into the cold during the winter. They never got chapped, dry or cracked lips while using it.
Candice C.
Dallas , TX
This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night when I go to sleep and I use it before I apply my lipstick. The formula is gentle, but strong in that it clears up your lip chaps and dryness quickly. The pricing is perfect. I will always continue to use this product.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly this product is amazing on the lips. When you're lips feel very dry and you have a burning sensation put this on. I guarantee your lips will feel alive again. I've been using it for many years and it never does me wrong. By the way! It leaves your lips glossy like a lip gloss! Find it at your local drugstore
Wendie K.
Walkerton, IN
I love this product. I use it every winter or anytime I have cold sore or sore lips. It always comes in a good stable container. It is reasonably priced and very effective.  it really takes the sting out of sores. I recommend this all the time to other people.
Emilee C.
Champaign
Must have in every purse I own. Growing up in chilly Chicago winters this chapstick was a staple. It was the only way to survive not having the driest chapped lips on the block. If you need a lip pick me up at a really good price pick this up, you will not be sorry!
Anahi H.
Bellflower
This is my number 1 go to lip balm because whenever my lips are feeling dry, I use this bad boy, and it moisturizes my lips in only a few seconds. I love that it's not so harsh on my lips, since the tingle must mean it's doing its job. I would 100% buy it again. 10/10
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: