BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kylie R.
San Jose, CA
This product was very satisfactory, very affordable and long lasting. The packaging is very mediocre I would say. I found this product in a drugstore. The only downside to this product is that it is very potent, if you get it in your mouth by accident it is not a pleasant feeling and the taste is not satisfactory at all.
Ashley M.
Midland, MI
There is absolutely nothing compared to this. I love that it literally lasts all day long, is hydrating, moisturizing and is everything I need for my lips in the summer and winter. I continue to buy it over and over and even when I try something new I always go back to this.
Payal P.
The tingly sensation makes you feel like it's working but a lot of the time it just made my lips peel a lot. The scent is strong, but a it comes in different forms like a squeeze tub, and regular one. The pot is hard to get the product out of once you get closer to the end.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I make sure to carry this with me all the time I buy backups in the fall for the oncoming winter. I put it on myself and have had always used it on my children before going out into the cold during the winter. They never got chapped, dry or cracked lips while using it.
Brigita S.
Brick, NJ
TRIED AND TRUE, RIDE OR DIE. This is a product that I know for a fact will always work. It is super affordable and i always find it right at the checkout line. There really is no need for super expensive balms when this does an absolutely amazing job. I highly recommend this
Nicole N.
Hull, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Very moisturizing and great for lip moisture all year round. I use it constantly! Great value for the price. It lasts a very long time! I would use this product again and I would recommend it as well!
Stephanie B.
Rocky Mount , NC
I had never tried this before and my mom bought me some for Christmas. I thought it would be sticky to apply but it was not at all. The container was nice, and i didn't have to worry about it opening in my purse. Made my lips soft and something I would definitely buy again
Karma B.
Tampa
I've been using this product so longer than I can remember. I highly recommend d this product for people who suffer from severely chapped lips. This is my go to chapstick when it's the middle of winter and my lips hurt so much, it clears it up and no time. 5 stars for sure!!
Alicia C.
Golden, CO
This never leaves my makeup desk. I put this on my lips every morning before I put on my makeup. By the time I'm ready to put on my lipstick, my lips are so soft and smooth. This product is the reason I can wear so many drying liquid lips and drill have great looking lips.
Julie C.
Sandston, VA
My husband and I both use this lip balm on occasion.  I am a lip balm addict, so I am always looking for something new.  I like the jar format and that it's easy to use or share with others.  The smell isn't my favorite, but ultimately, it's effective, and I view it as a classic go-to for chapped or dry lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: