BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
katie s.
Plano, TX
Genius formula. This balm is like magic! But I really CAN'T STAND the way it makes my mouth taste. I don't understand, because I don't get it in my mouth and try so hard to not lick my lips, but it never fails to make my mouth taste so weird. I choose to not use it because of this.
Tracy T.
This goes on my lips nightly in the winter. it is literally the last thing I do before I go to sleep. I wake up with soft lips, but more importantly, my lips do not crack overnight, as I snore and breathe through my mouth. Perfect prevention, and I have used Carmex for YEARS.
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
This is a classic going back many years and it absolutely works, but has a heavy medicinal smell combined with a cocoa butter scent. In a jam, this will help to smooth very chapped lips. I don't buy it because there are so many great options now without the harsh ingredients.
Rose G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these jars because they are very multi-purpose. Carmex is a great working lip balm that does wonders for cracked and/or dried lips. You can trust the carmex brand and know that you are getting a good product, no matter what. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Dale B.
Lexington
This is great for preventing dry and cracking lips, but is also great for getting rid of cold sores and preventing any further irritation to them. I always make sure to stock up on this product in the case that I get sick. This product always makes my lips feel amazing.
Brittany Y.
I️ love the way Carmen makes my lips feel but I️ am not a fan of the smell and if your lips are so dry they are cracked it actually burns your lips when you put it on too. It’s fairly inexpensive and if you’re just looking for a daily moisturizer this would be okay but not to repair your lips!
Samantha W.
Riverside, CA
Love this lip balm because of how it leaves my lips feeling afterwards. This brand is fantastic and I love using not only this, but the stick. Plus it is always easy to find in a messy purse because of the bright yellow, unlike other lip balms with more mellow coloring.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
There are many good petroleum jelly type products, but Carmex is my favorite, simply due to the speed it works. Within a day of usage, I could see a significant difference in my very dry and irritated skin around my lips. I also find this product helpful when cold sores pop up.
Patresea P.
Atlanta, GA
This is my everything. I seriously can not live without carmex. My lips get dry very easily, so I always have to have Carmex handy. It's great because It is long lasting and it's easy to apply. Just one little swipe and boom you are on your way. Better get you some Carmex boo.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this works well at healing cracked lips, however their is a certain smell that isn’t pleasing. Also, the fact that you have to dip your finger into the jar and then rub it on your lips grosses me out. That is no sanitary AT ALL! I would recommend washing your hands before applying. Gross!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: