BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara R.
I absolutely love Carmex lip balm! I can't say enough good things about it. My lips were so damaged when a friend recommended it to me and they instantly felt better. In a matter of days they were healed. Definitely a go to.
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I use this for when my lips crack and bleed and it is the only product this helps. This definitely has a unique cooking feeling and it is very moisturizing. I always have a tube in my purse! I will keep buying when I run out.
Sherri J.
Stephens, GA
We keep Carmex in our night stand, both of our cars and in my purse. I’m a repeat user for when my lips are really chapped. Taste/smell not the best but it does its job. I like it none the less. Not need for much improvement.
Alishia V.
I love this especially in the winter. For some reason my kids always lick their lips in the winter and they get chapped really bad, and I will put this on their lips and they are almost completely healed by the next morning.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
I love this formula of chapstick! I keep it in my nightstand to put on my lips at night so they can stay hydrated all night long. It's not sticky and really helps my lips when they are extra dry especially in the winter time.
Christina G.
phoenix
It helps my lips look hydrated , I use it all the time , and I love it . I bought mine at my nearest walmart store. Its easy to apply and it will make my lips feel hydrated as soon as I apply it. I am a repeat user on this product and I recommed it to everyone! :)
Nathalie B.
I never really used these until my dad told me that it helps with cold sores. I tend to get cold sores when it's cold out or when I use too much chapstick but even if I don't have a cold sore I would always use this and I recommend everyone to purchase one of these.
Heather W.
Los Gatos, CA
Love love!! I use this lip balm whenever I have really bad chap lips, this balm is super easy to apply and it last through out the day keeping my lips so smooth until the next day. I have used this balm ever since I can remember and I would recommend it to anyone.
lrachel g.
Carmex is my go to product when i feel my lips very chapped because i know it will work its magic to save my lips. I use this product a lot in the winter time when my lips get a little to cracky cause it provents my lips from drying and it keeps my lips very moist.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
I really like this product when I have a cold sore starting - it usually stops it fast! It is a great product and I would use it again. I have noticed the price has gone up quite a bit so I don't like that. I would buy it again but it would have to be on sale!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: