BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Franchesca V.
Shawnee, KS
It's medicated chapstick/lipbalm made just  to help with dry and chapped lips. Note that you will definitely feel a tingly feeling, almost like it's warming up a little. After just a couple uses you will notice your lips feeling smooth, soft and healthy looking again!
Juanita F.
This is so Perfect for the winter. I always stock up on These because I never want to run out it’s just so good on the lips. If you have sensitive lips this may be a little to harsh on you because it does sting on your lips once you apply it but personally I like that in my lip products I feel like it shows that a product is working when it gives you a cooling affect when u apply it.
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
This is a classic going back many years and it absolutely works, but has a heavy medicinal smell combined with a cocoa butter scent. In a jam, this will help to smooth very chapped lips. I don't buy it because there are so many great options now without the harsh ingredients.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
I always have one of these in my purse been using for years now. My savior. When one product doesn't do the job this is always my back up and go to. I have fairly large lips that tend to dry out easily. And this makes them feel cool moisturized and nourished. I love my carmax.
Hannah O.
Best lip balm out there, is the only one that actually treats my dry lips in the winter. When i go skiing and that cold air is blasted on my lips all day long, this is the only thing that helps, not any other lipbalm that smells like cookies. If you want your lips healed, use this.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this works well at healing cracked lips, however their is a certain smell that isn’t pleasing. Also, the fact that you have to dip your finger into the jar and then rub it on your lips grosses me out. That is no sanitary AT ALL! I would recommend washing your hands before applying. Gross!
Nancy C.
If I could give this product a negitive 5 I would. I first used it skiing. OUCH! Very drying. My lips cracked and bled, not a good look for vacation. The packaging is terrible. The bulky heavy glass jar, why? It can't be sanitary sticking your finger in that pot for days. Yuck.
Tracy T.
This goes on my lips nightly in the winter. it is literally the last thing I do before I go to sleep. I wake up with soft lips, but more importantly, my lips do not crack overnight, as I snore and breathe through my mouth. Perfect prevention, and I have used Carmex for YEARS.
Dale B.
Lexington
This is great for preventing dry and cracking lips, but is also great for getting rid of cold sores and preventing any further irritation to them. I always make sure to stock up on this product in the case that I get sick. This product always makes my lips feel amazing.
Kayley K.
Hanceville
I love carmex in this kind of tub it always fixes my chapped lips and is not pricy at all i absolutely love this product it rubs off my lips very easy but is usually not a problem. I can say i am a repeat user of this product, and i would recommend to anyone with chapped lips
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: