BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Ruby C.
OAK PARK
Very moisturizing and medicated for your lips. Definitely a most have in cold winter months. Packaging was great and I would repurchase.  The six also allows you to share and give as a possible stocking stuffer. Definitely would recommend to others.
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
This will always be my primary chapstick choice! Sometimes the twist cap is annoying if you always have lotion on your hands like me hah. It also  treats cold sores and even prevents them.
Jiyah H.
Carmex is such an amazing product. This product is what I use for my lip care. This is very healing and smooth and long lasting and heals my lips. I use this product all the time and would recommend to anyone because this is such a great product and works so well and helped everybody I know that uses it.
Allison L.
best chapstick to use during the winter i love the cooking effect it has and i always will buy a new one the minute i'm low and it's always a good christmas gift for someone who's constantly apply other chapsticks they won't use another one when using this one
Isabella M.
Cumming, GA
This lip balm helps a lot. Whenever my lips are chapped, it moisturises my lips, and makes them soft. The scent is strong, but I love how the sense of smell is. The smell makes me feel fresh. The packaging is neat. I always buy, so Carmex is my go-to product!
La'Tiah J.
McLain
I've always used Carmex when I had nothing else. It costs hardly nothing at all very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone because it is easy to apply to your lips. When I bought it it met my expectations. I would recommend it to all my friends and family
Katie W.
Saint Louis, MO
The BEST lip balm ever!! I have used this product as long as I can remember. It relieves chapped lips instantly and keeps them soft all day. If you apply at night, your lips will be silky smooth by the time you wake up. I can’t recommend this product enough.
Chelsea M.
Spring Lake, NC
I am obsessed with this brand!!! This is my go to chapstick when my lips are chapped! It's easy to get (you can get it literally anywhere), and very inexpensive. I definitely recommend this product if you haven't used it before. Brb going to buy more of this!
Tiffany S.
N Royalton, OH
This is the holy grail of products. I keep one on my nightstand and one in my purse. I put it on every single night before bed. It really moisturizes and heals lips that take a beating from things like the weather and the drying effects of matte lipstick.
Wendy C.
I always go for this, especially if I'm sick. It keeps my lips moise and has the most amazing smell, it will help to open up your nostrils. Very water resistant. love the container. easy to use and you can grab as much as you need. I reecommend to everyone.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back