BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
The original Carmex is soooo good! There is literally nothing that can heal my lips when they are chapped than this stuff! It’s inexpensive and WORKS! I like the cooling effect it gives also.
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
I go through these like every 2-3 months. Especially for the cold weathers this is my holy grail. If I'm sick with really dry cracky lips this works miracles. If you've ever gotten the red rims around your lips from the cold, trust me I know how painful those are, this has seriously saved me many many times. By far the best fast lip problem relief 10/10 recommend.
Sarina G.
Avenel, NJ
I really don’t like this lip balm I don’t like the smell, when it gets in your mouth it tastes awful, the product to me overall just doesn’t do the job. My lips still feel chapped and often look worse after using it. This product is inexpensive and can be found in almost all drug stores grocery stores and dollar stores.Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Dayna S.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I just started using this product and it’s amazing! My lips are so soft and feel super hydrated. It doesn’t feel too heavy on my lips either. It’s a great price. I would recommend and I will definitely be buying it again!
Emina S.
I am a huge fan of these products! They leave my lips so soft and they smell really good too! I am always carrying this product around. It is very easy to apply and re-apply and you do not need to worry about anything else! 10/10 definitely would recommend!
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ALONG WITH CHAPstick!! I always have this in my bag because it’s just the best and so easy to use. One downside is it’s very difficult to use if you have acrylic nails. I love the smell and I love the amount of shine it gives you. And one more thing people always ask what lipgloss I’m wearing but I just mix some of this with some highlighter and it looks AMAZING!
member-c1701
Works great!!! Especially during winter when the lips tend to get really really dry. Although the smell wasnt great it does help alot it also helps with blisters as well. The reason why i rate it a 4 and not a 5 is because like i said before the smell wasnt good and for me in my experience everytime i would put it on in the winter and i would step outside it would give me a cold sensation on the lips which i didnt like at all i am almost positive that others also experienced this as well.
Sandy E.
Always have to have at least one, I often buy them just to make sure I have one at all times. I’ve been using Carmex for years now and I love it. I wear it over night for best results and always wake up with satisfaction. Only thing is the taste of it accidentally enters your mouth.
Brook H.
Orlando
Giving this 3 stars out of nostalgia. When I lived in the mountains no one was without Carmex in the winter. It doesn’t seem to prolong chapped lips as bad as other products...and there’s something about the smell that is just to die for. I have no reason to use it now b/c I live in the tropics, but one sniff of the stuff and mountain memories come flooding back.
Corrina S.
Lynwood
Love this product it kind of like a lip gloss and a lip balm because it just gets into thise dry pores on the lips.I have recommended this product to many people and they have bought it .Some people have told me that they love the product because it really does hydrate your lips .I would buy again i love it love it love it ohh ohh ..Its an amazing product and i will say no more.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: