BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
Left my lips feeling moist for a long time . The smell is wierd at first but then you get used to it ! It's affordable and it gets the job done ! I enjoyed using this before going out in the cold weather . I would highly recommend this product and I'm defently buying it again !!!
Nathaly L.
Baldwin, Ny
I don't recommend this product because it doesn't keep your lips moisturized for a long time, once it leaves your lips they feel dry all over again. It is better to invest in a better quality lip balm because those actually leave my lips feeling soft, moisturized, and not chapped
Valerie Hall 8.
Anytime my lips get painfully chapped from the wind during the winter, this is my go-to.  It works beautifully and my chapped lips always heal within less than a day.  I always tell everyone about it when they are having the same issue.  This is a fantastic product!
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
My winter time lifesaver for my lips!! I use it during these harsh cold months in NY, as they wreak havoc on my sensitive lips. It is especially helpful when I have a cold and becom a mouth breather 😣 I really love the smell as well. It is strong but it really gets the job done ✅
Adriana D.
Wesley Chapel
This has been hands down my go to lip balm since i was a kid. You can usually find this product at any drugstore. The value is so affordable and great for your lips. It's easy to apply, you can apply it when your lips are chapped or you can just keep putting it on for prevention.
Shann J.
Carmex is a go to in my house. I use it daily and more frequent during cold weather months. Been using this brand for over 25 years and it's still the best. When I have a cold I will put some on the outside of my nose for protection again harsh Kleenex. Carmex customer for life.
Victoria B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I typically only use this when it's winter and I get that horrible rash around my lips from being a dare devil and licking them constantly. Otherwise I can't really deal with the smell/taste of this lip balm. If your lips are wrecked though, I HIGHLY recommend getting some! It takes not even a few days to notice results.
Taran H.
Braymer
I used to use this a lot when I was a kid because I thought it was cool. lol I have no idea why! But I think it works his as well as the stick and I love the stick! You can feel it working on chapped lips, if you don't like the tingly sensation then I would not recccomend for you.
Roxana S.
Actually gave me that for Christmas for stocking stuffers they are so cute easy to open and gives you great lips even if you are a little dry really wonderful when you wear Matte lipsticks The product that I keep buying years after years so smooth good texture highly recommend it
Morgan B.
Santa clarita, CA
If I go to bed without using my Carmex my lips are chapped the next day. I've tried a ton of different chapsticks and nothing beats it. I remember my dad always had it when we lived in Alaska and now I see why. It is so moisturizing I will never go without it. Plus it's so cheap!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: