BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
My winter time lifesaver for my lips!! I use it during these harsh cold months in NY, as they wreak havoc on my sensitive lips. It is especially helpful when I have a cold and becom a mouth breather 😣 I really love the smell as well. It is strong but it really gets the job done ✅
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
Left my lips feeling moist for a long time . The smell is wierd at first but then you get used to it ! It's affordable and it gets the job done ! I enjoyed using this before going out in the cold weather . I would highly recommend this product and I'm defently buying it again !!!
Casey D.
This is great for dry, cracked winter lips. It goes on smoothly and stays on. The one thing that I am not a fan of is the fact that you have to use your finger for application. It doesn't seem very sanitary and eliminates the quick and easy application of a traditional chapstick.
Roxana S.
Actually gave me that for Christmas for stocking stuffers they are so cute easy to open and gives you great lips even if you are a little dry really wonderful when you wear Matte lipsticks The product that I keep buying years after years so smooth good texture highly recommend it
Adriana D.
Wesley Chapel
This has been hands down my go to lip balm since i was a kid. You can usually find this product at any drugstore. The value is so affordable and great for your lips. It's easy to apply, you can apply it when your lips are chapped or you can just keep putting it on for prevention.
Tiffaney S.
Kansas City, MO
Ahhhh....where it all began. I love this product. It works wonders, if you happen to have chapped/chafed lips in the winter. Winters in the Midwest are not kind to your lips, CARMEX works wonders. You can still maintain that kissable soft pout that will keep the boys wanting more!
Taran H.
Braymer
I used to use this a lot when I was a kid because I thought it was cool. lol I have no idea why! But I think it works his as well as the stick and I love the stick! You can feel it working on chapped lips, if you don't like the tingly sensation then I would not recccomend for you.
Allison P.
Cheyenne, WY
I get cold sores a lot and this is by far my favorite thing to use because it’s easy to apply and gets the job done! I use it all the time and it’s cheap and a little goes a long way, it’s small enough to grab and go. I have recommended it to everyone I know that gets cold sores!
April M.
Lancaster
My favorite for healing dry cracked lips. Why bother with anything else ?! Gets straight to the point and heals fast...and I can find it everywhere!! I keep carmex in my purse, my car, my bedside table and in my kitchen drawer! I make sure my kids have it in their book bags too!
Victoria B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I typically only use this when it's winter and I get that horrible rash around my lips from being a dare devil and licking them constantly. Otherwise I can't really deal with the smell/taste of this lip balm. If your lips are wrecked though, I HIGHLY recommend getting some! It takes not even a few days to notice results.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: