BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emi H.
Tempe, AZ
Carmex lip balm is the best for my super dry lips. It helps to heal the cracks and the menthol is soothing. The smell can take some getting used to if you're not familiar with it. I always come back to this balm after trying others.
JaleesaSarae S.
Charlotte
I currently use this product, it does work well I just wish that it would last. I have to reapply this like every 30min. I purchased this product from Walmart. I wouldn't recommend this product to people who constantly have dry lips.
Sara R.
Ironwood, MI
It's a product I grew up using and that still works like a charm!  There's something comforting about using it that brings back child hood memories.  I can't say that my kids like using it because they say it smells funny.
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
OBSESSED!!!! I absolutely love this stuff! I get cold sores sometimes, and this gets rid of them quickly without drying out my lips. I also use this as a balm in the winter. It's amazing! My lips stay moisturized, healthy, and soft.
Jessica M.
Sometimes my lips are really chapped and damaged and I have to pull out the big guns, which is Carmex. It burns which my mom always said that it means it's working, and it doesn't smell very nice but it seriously helps heal my lips.
Hannah T.
It’s a classic for a reason! Great waxy formula, feels natural on the lips with no overwhelming flavor. This lip balm is also great for putting on your nose when it gets dry and cracked during a cold! Overall, definitely recommend.
Mimisola O.
NY
A necessity in the winter. Especially if you like in NYC 😭. Easy thing to put on your lips to keep them in check. Put it on before your lipgloss for an longer shine/moisturizing time. And it’s affordable so why wouldn’t you get it...
Savannah D.
I love this product. Great for when you get the occasional cold sore! Helps heal dry sore lips too! Long lasting amazing product. Strong smell helps clear blocked nose when sick. Available at most stores! Would definitely buy again
Jennifer G.
CAMDEN, NJ
I love carmex, I use this product every night before bed to help with my chapped lips. I have been repurchasing for years ! Although i must say, I have never finished a pot of this product as it always tends to get lose before I do.
Rachel G.
I've always used and loved the Carmex Lip Balm line. It not only keeps my lips smooth and looking refreshed, but it also lasts. This has been around and in my family as a product since I was a baby and plan on keeping that going!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart