BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I didn't like the jar. It was extremely sticky and I was not a fan of the smell or taste it left. I also wasn't a fan of sticking fingers into a dish before applying it to my lips. I felt it was not convenient because if I couldn't wash my hands first, I wouldn't use it.
Yamilet B.
Los Angeles
Carmex chapstick is the best chapstick ive ever used. Ive been using this brand for over 3 years. The price of this product is cheap. The product is very useful when lips become really dry. Also when the climate changes and you have a habit of licking your lips till they become red around your lips. I truly recommend to anyone !
Shannon Y.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Holy. Grail. Status. I use this daily if not multiple times a day and it's hands down one of my favorites. I love this before I apply makeup, especially a liquid lipstick and just as an everyday lip balm. I use this on my kids as well for their winter chapped lips. Great product!
Carlee L.
Kewanee
Okay so where do I wanna star first with this..... well first I love carmex more than any other brand out there. I have no cons only pros. It’s cheap & easy to find. It’s a moisturizer and a cold sore fighter. Who wouldn’t want that? They come in all shapes. I’d prefer the stick.
Jaime D.
Northford
This stuff works so well for cracked, dry lips.  When my son was smaller he would get that irritated red chapped mark under his bottom lip and I would put this on him before bed.  While he never cared for the smell he liked how quickly it took the discomfort away.
Megan Z.
Columbus, OH
This is 100% the best lip balm for your lips, especially when you get that hurting chapped. It is amazing, Carmex has never been pricey, and around since I was a child. I can always recognize the package and the good quality. I recommend this product highly to anyone and everyone!
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
Not sure why but this Balm Jar works better than any other product I have ever tried during the dry cold months! It even works better than other Carmex products! It is easy to apply, stays on, lasts all day, and inexpensive for such a great product! I highly recommend this!
Sarah P.
This chapstick is the best I have ever used! It keeps your lips hydrated and soft for hours at a time, without needing to reapply like most. I wish they made some with different scents, but I still love it regardless. This is my go-to during the harsh winter's chapped-lips season.
Roxana S.
Actually gave me that for Christmas for stocking stuffers they are so cute easy to open and gives you great lips even if you are a little dry really wonderful when you wear Matte lipsticks The product that I keep buying years after years so smooth good texture highly recommend it
Brittney W.
Ashley
Carmex is always a go to for me. Whenever my lips are super chapped, I turn to Carmex. It always fixes my problem, no matter how chapped my lips are. Plus I love the tingly menthol feeling you get from them. The winter air blowing on them always makes my lips cold and I love it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: