BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’ve been using this on occasion for years. I don’t use it year round as I’m not a huge fan of the smell but in the winter when we’re doing winter sports such as skiing this is a must😊
Rose G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these jars because they are very multi-purpose. Carmex is a great working lip balm that does wonders for cracked and/or dried lips. You can trust the carmex brand and know that you are getting a good product, no matter what. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Adriana L.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite!! Perfect for winter better said all year long. Its perfect i buy it for 99 cents and no penny wasted its so worth more! I buy mine at the dollar tree but can be found anywere. I preferred the one that you just twist and apply but any will do its job!
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Great product!!! When nothing else is healing my super dry chapped lips this will work! A thicker balm but that's what I like about it. Use it a lot when I'm sick and dehydrated. Oldie but a goodie!
katie s.
Plano, TX
Genius formula. This balm is like magic! But I really CAN'T STAND the way it makes my mouth taste. I don't understand, because I don't get it in my mouth and try so hard to not lick my lips, but it never fails to make my mouth taste so weird. I choose to not use it because of this.
Nancy C.
If I could give this product a negitive 5 I would. I first used it skiing. OUCH! Very drying. My lips cracked and bled, not a good look for vacation. The packaging is terrible. The bulky heavy glass jar, why? It can't be sanitary sticking your finger in that pot for days. Yuck.
Shakirra D.
I love the tingle this product provides. Especially when you have a cold sore starting. I have purchased it multiple times and it always lasts forever, since I don't use it multiple times a day. I will buy it again. I have even rubbed it under my nose to help relieve the congestion.
Sara V.
Carmax is the first lip product that I've used that has helped me out for everyday use.  To me, it's much better than Chapstick even though the original doesn't smell very good.  I purchased it at a local drugstore and I will definitely be repurchasing when my stash is used up.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Full of moisture to leave lips feeling soft and without a sign of cracks or pain.  It's very gentle on lips without a harsh applicator.  I love the packaging because it stays closed but its really easy to open.  Great addition to your purse or medicine cabinet.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this works well at healing cracked lips, however their is a certain smell that isn’t pleasing. Also, the fact that you have to dip your finger into the jar and then rub it on your lips grosses me out. That is no sanitary AT ALL! I would recommend washing your hands before applying. Gross!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: