BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brittney W.
Ashley
Carmex is always a go to for me. Whenever my lips are super chapped, I turn to Carmex. It always fixes my problem, no matter how chapped my lips are. Plus I love the tingly menthol feeling you get from them. The winter air blowing on them always makes my lips cold and I love it.
Liz h.
I love carmex, I use it everyday it makes my lips so soft, I'm definitely a repeat user, it's very gentle on the lips, it definitely meets my expectations, it doesn't need improvement. I do recommend
Yamilet B.
Los Angeles
Carmex chapstick is the best chapstick ive ever used. Ive been using this brand for over 3 years. The price of this product is cheap. The product is very useful when lips become really dry. Also when the climate changes and you have a habit of licking your lips till they become red around your lips. I truly recommend to anyone !
Brandi K.
Carmex is one of the best brands for chapstick. I put it on every night before bed so that my lips aren't super chapped when I wake up. If you have never used this- go get some! I highly recommend this to both those with really chapped lips and those who just need a good lip balm!
Sarah P.
This chapstick is the best I have ever used! It keeps your lips hydrated and soft for hours at a time, without needing to reapply like most. I wish they made some with different scents, but I still love it regardless. This is my go-to during the harsh winter's chapped-lips season.
Tiffaney S.
Kansas City, MO
Ahhhh....where it all began. I love this product. It works wonders, if you happen to have chapped/chafed lips in the winter. Winters in the Midwest are not kind to your lips, CARMEX works wonders. You can still maintain that kissable soft pout that will keep the boys wanting more!
Adriana D.
Wesley Chapel
This has been hands down my go to lip balm since i was a kid. You can usually find this product at any drugstore. The value is so affordable and great for your lips. It's easy to apply, you can apply it when your lips are chapped or you can just keep putting it on for prevention.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
I and Carmax go way back as this was my first chapstick and I still use it 15 years later. I love the original and tingling feeling when you apply it. It's simple, does its job and it's a trusted brand. It's not super thick, doesn't have a over powering scent nor does it go fast.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
Left my lips feeling moist for a long time . The smell is wierd at first but then you get used to it ! It's affordable and it gets the job done ! I enjoyed using this before going out in the cold weather . I would highly recommend this product and I'm defently buying it again !!!
Allison P.
Cheyenne, WY
I get cold sores a lot and this is by far my favorite thing to use because it’s easy to apply and gets the job done! I use it all the time and it’s cheap and a little goes a long way, it’s small enough to grab and go. I have recommended it to everyone I know that gets cold sores!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: