BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Cynthia Z.
Everyone had these back in the day. It was like the chapstick of the year but for years. I'm not a fan of these because they feel a little oily to me and you're also constantly dipping your finger in there.
Chrisalyne D.
Greeneville
It's great and its portable easy to carry helps a lot love it I think that I like this one the most because it's really good and easy to keep up with and it fits into your nag worn-out taking up a while bunch of space and you can just run it on I like it a lot and would recommend it.
g a.
Nashville , TN
Okay so this used to be my favorite chapstick but then it stopped due to the fact that it really stopped doing its job on my lips. It's been disappointing to me lately :( leaves my lips even more dry. I don't think there's much to improve they didn't seem to put much thought into it!
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN
This stuff works for a cold sore. It helped to dry it up and heal it but it also helped with the pain. I love that it is in a little jar that I can easily fit in my pocket. Since I was using it for a cold sore I applied it with a q tip so as not to cross contaminate the product.
Pamela L.
Ewa Beach, HI
The best lip product anyone can own. It gives an incredible amount of product for the cheap price. It will definitely last you for months. I keep this handy on my person all winter long. The packaging is a little bulky but the product is so worth it! I will purchase again and again.
Tiffanie R.
I like this product as well during the winter. His product Comcast dry lips as well as cold sores that are attributed with winter. The texture is nice and thick almost greasy and settles and last a really ling time ladies. Plus it's always available right by the register at walmart.
Olivia M.
In general the carmex lip balm was okay, my lips always feel quenched immediately after I apply and it goes on smooth. The only downside is over time I found myself needing to apply the balm multiple times a day, and when I didn't use it my lips would get really dry and cracked, moreso than with other chapsticks I have tried.

Serena P.
This is a great product leaves your lips feeling soft. I normally do not like using these brands but this one was different it applied evenly. I suggest getting this product it is worth your money. It is a natural flavor though is not the best tasting or smelling as other lip balms
Sofie U.
Bellingham, WA
I've been using this product since I was a kid. So far I haven't found anything that will work better on my lips when they are super chapped. It may not smell super great but don't let that fool you. It works really well. I always keep some in my purse, in my car, and in my backpack.
Lacie F.
So easy to use and compact. You can let friends use it without them putting it directly on their lips. I love all carmex products. My go to chopstick all year long. Helps prevent chapped lips and helps even after your lips have become chapped. Couldn't ask for a better product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: