BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tiffaney S.
Kansas City, MO
Ahhhh....where it all began. I love this product. It works wonders, if you happen to have chapped/chafed lips in the winter. Winters in the Midwest are not kind to your lips, CARMEX works wonders. You can still maintain that kissable soft pout that will keep the boys wanting more!
Teja C.
Dothan
Use This For All Seasons , It’s The Second Thing I Grab .. Letting The First Thing Be My Glasses .. Very Easy To Use. & You Can Feel It Working On Your Lips .. Very Cheap. Totally Recommend. Can Find This At Any Drugstore !! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube
Casey D.
This is great for dry, cracked winter lips. It goes on smoothly and stays on. The one thing that I am not a fan of is the fact that you have to use your finger for application. It doesn't seem very sanitary and eliminates the quick and easy application of a traditional chapstick.
Katie P.
Seattle, WA
It's a classic but I have never really been blown away by it. It kept my lips from chapping but only if I reapplied VERY frequently. I'm not a huge fan of the little pot it comes in either. It's like a giant dirt/hair magnet. However, it is a good price and it gets the job done.
Allison P.
Cheyenne, WY
I get cold sores a lot and this is by far my favorite thing to use because it’s easy to apply and gets the job done! I use it all the time and it’s cheap and a little goes a long way, it’s small enough to grab and go. I have recommended it to everyone I know that gets cold sores!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I love this product and could care less if it gets super messy Or not. It provides relief from super chapped lips and also is available to carry anywhere with you. I usually have it in my pocket or bag.
Valerie Hall 8.
Anytime my lips get painfully chapped from the wind during the winter, this is my go-to.  It works beautifully and my chapped lips always heal within less than a day.  I always tell everyone about it when they are having the same issue.  This is a fantastic product!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I didn't like the jar. It was extremely sticky and I was not a fan of the smell or taste it left. I also wasn't a fan of sticking fingers into a dish before applying it to my lips. I felt it was not convenient because if I couldn't wash my hands first, I wouldn't use it.
Mataea✨ C.
Glendale
This product is great it moisturizes my lips perfectly and keeps them soft, it doesn't have a taste either. It's easy to apply and lasts a long time, the packing is great and doesn't leak. I use this product all the time and will always buy it. I highly recommended this product.
Jennifer H.
Shelburn, IN
Love this product! Always use in the bitter cold winter months and anytime myself or my kiddos get sores in or around our noses from a cold or runny nose. Heals cracks and blisters fast and pain free! Always buy it every fall and winter. Even have a jar put up for "just in case"
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: