BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Yaritza T.
st george ut
I LOVE CARMAX !!!! I use it all the time
It's good value and it's not pricey which is the good part lol and yess it depends if you get a pack or just buy one. It improved my lips when I started useing it
Jennifer T.
Carmex is a classic brand of lip balm, but I did not appreciate the smell. It works well to heal and fix chapped lips, but the twist off little container is not ideal for using this item easily. I've used this numerous times in My life, with good results. I would definitely recommend.
Karsen S.
This product is amazing for cold sores and winter burnt lips! Smooths them out in as little as a day! I love it. It isn't pretty and it smells disgusting, but when my lips get to the point where I need Carmex, I don't care about either of those things! It's perfect. Don't ever change.
Itati G.
Reno, NV
I love how fast it take the pain and dryness off my lips but the flavor of is unbearable. I don't mean to eat it but after a while of having it on my lips it transfers all over especially inside my mouth.
Alexis R.
rancho Cucamonga
When I my lips get really dry I use carmax the most because it heals it's faster. When I use it my lips never experience a dry day. It's a very well know brand I think the price is great for how well it works. I always do recommend if you have really dry lips that this works the best.
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I always keep one of these on hand. I have since I was a child. The price is affordable. It really works great if I have a cold sore believe it or not!  I usually get it from any drug store while I'm there. I always meets my expectations. And I will always buy it over and over again!
Elexus A.
Bloomington, IN
Good for lips that need a little bit of loving. Got this for only $1 at Walmart. It isn't a tube, so you have to get messy sometimes with using your finger; due to that, it lasts for a loooong time...depending how much you use. I would definitely recommend using this just as a lip balm.
Breanna B.
I love Carmex. It always works well on everyone’s lips. Unlike other chapstick it is much easier to apply. It is softer and liquid like. Just squeeze and it applies. It keeps lips soft longer . The price is great especially for the results. I will always recommend this to others
Nora B.
Kaplan, LA
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is always a great chapstick for on the go!
It works well, reasonable price, and sold almost anywhere.
Would definitely recommend to get the tube or stick to avoid the mess and just be aware it does have a distinct smell.
Nothing bad to say, still a great product!
Mariah W.
Carmex is the the lip moisturizer that most kids used. Its gentle and helps heal sores super quickly! I would say it definatley matched my expectations! It is great priced and worth the price too! I think there really is no room for improvement because carmex is at top value right now!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: