BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kalela M.
brooklyn, NY
I can't leave home without it! THIS is an essential product for your lips in the winter time. It gives you a nice gloss while also protecting your lips from the harsh elements.
Sheiscute O.
Columbia, SC
If I had to give you a secondary favorite lip balm or reliever then this would be it. Carmex Lip Moisturizer is another great option in replacement of waxy feeling lip balms. It also has a tingling feeling upon application, small packaging making it easy to store and it can be purchased at any local store or drug store.
Maci C.
River Ridge, LA
I really love Carmex! I definitely recommend this for weather because mainly it’s the driest time of the year. I also recommend putting it on before going to bed, just make it apart of you night routine. It’s a product for everyday use. I have been using Carmex since I was a kid and it has done well for me and my sisters.
Jessica W.
Soddy Daisy
I've used this all my life when my lips get super chapped or when I get a cold sore it's amazing and I LOVE the tingle and smell oddly enough even the taste to a certain point
Raisa V.
Love this product ❤️ makes my lips supper soft very affordable protects my lips from when it gets too cold l. It has a very nice bright color. It’s very easy to find you can get at Walmart, target etc.
Dani P.
Newton
Carmex is my go to when my lips are super dry. Carmex chapstick is one that I can always count on to get the job done fast! I don’t really care for the smell but, if you’re looking to have a good repairing chapstick this is definitely needed! Fortunately they sell them pretty much anywhere, I got mine at my local wal mart.
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
This is my holy-grail! I couldn’t live without this lip balm. I’ve tried almost all lip balms at the drugstore and this is the only lip balm that worked for me. I had an allergic reaction in the past, seen couple of dermatologist and nothing was done until I tried this Carmex lip balm and everything was magic! AMAZING PRODUCT!!
Amanda M.
Akron
So good at keeping winter lips from cracking under the weather, affordable and easily available at most drugstores. Best if used preventatively versus for treating. Easy to open and best quality is the metal container versus the lip gloss type container, can’t figure out why, maybe because the former is a thicker product.
Jessenia G.
West Liberty, IA
My lips get very chapped especially this time of year! I usually use a lip exfoliating scrub and then finish it off with this lip balm. It has like a cooling sensation that feels amazing on my lips, the smell is a little strong but for what it does to my lips it’s worth it!Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick
Anna D.
sterling heights
I love love love this product! Anytime i have chapped lips this is my go to product. I.T is very hydrating and helps my lips incredibly. I.T is so easy to use and it’s easy to carry around since it’s not too big. You can get this product at most drugstores, it’s so easy to find.  I would 100% recommend this item!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: