BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Les C.
Dallas, TX
This helps with cracked lips during the winter and often burns if you are that cracked. The price and its availability make it a good product. The little jar will last you a while, if you don't lose it. I would just want to add that if the flavors on this would change it would be amazing.
Kim W.
Darien, GA
My husband and son love Carmel. They use it All the time. When my son has problems with his lips cracking in the winter, we know he has quit using his. My husband even uses Carmex instead of neosporan for minor scrapes and cuts. It works like a charm. We stock up at Walmart or Target when they are on sale, if not we just get it at Dollar Tree, where it is always $1and always in stock.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got addicted to this brand on college. I heard it had alum which causes a dependence on the stuff, but I'm not so sure. I do love the minty feel on my lips and I do like the option of a little pot for the balm. This stuff lasts forever!
Regina A.
Lewisville, TX
I usually use this squeeze tube but have recently started using this kind. I love it! It’s a different texture from the squeeze tube but it’s more moisturizing to me! I would also recommend this to use but more so in the winter months!
Shelby B.
Bowling Green
Currently using this. Great for extreme weather & chapped lips. Just make sure you don’t lick your lips lol. It really works wonders, you see the difference within the first day of using carmex. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Deanne C.
East Lansing , MI
I like using this because it keeps my lips moisturized and is super affordable. I'll always be a Burt's Bees girl but this feels smooth and gives the lips a nice healthy look. My hair doesn't stick to my lips with this formula and the smell is the classic medicated smell which I like.
Magdalena M.
The packaging isn't the most glamourous but it gets the job done splendidly! Goes on smooth with a distinct smell and sets to work immediately. Been using this since I was a kid and will continue to rely on Carmex original when needed.
cassie v.
Alliance, NE
I feel like everyone knows Carmax I've been using it since I was a kid I swear on everything but I would put it on everything supersoft I actually love the way it smells and I love how it comes in a little pot and how strong the pot is
Adria S.
This product is what you expect of a lip balm. It applies smoothly, but I found myself having to constantly reapply in order to keep my lips feeling hydrated. It’s not a bad product, and does it’s job, but nothing extraordinary.
Karina Z.
This product is so easy to get and very affordable this proves that with a little over a dollar you can get nice soft lips! I love this product because it's just so portable i can take it anywhere! I love knowing that i can just easily dig and my bag and not have chapped lips 🤗
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: