BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rebecca B.
Sanders
This product was good but the smell bothered me most. It has a harsh tingly feeling. But if you okay with that then this product is good for you. I bought this a target. And it was okay. Like I said. I didn't like the tingling or the smell. But hey. There is always room for improvement.
Nora B.
Kaplan, LA
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is always a great chapstick for on the go!
It works well, reasonable price, and sold almost anywhere.
Would definitely recommend to get the tube or stick to avoid the mess and just be aware it does have a distinct smell.
Nothing bad to say, still a great product!
Bianca N.
Hoffman , NC
This product is so good that when you put it on you can feel it working on your lips. It has this long lasting on your lips. It's very easy to apply and use. It is not expensive at all and it is very good. I would recommend this to everyone can't see myself without using this product.
Jess G.
I tried this a while back during the winter because my lips were very chapped. I headed to my local Walgreens and picked it up. The packing was convenient especially because it was easy to toss into my book bag or purse. I would definitely recommend this lip balm. It made my lips feel moisturized and soft. Perfect for the colder months!
Diana F.
I am a huge lip junkie, I always try out different lipsticks, lip balms, lip masks, etc. Occasionally I get a bad result from trying something new. When that happens, carmex is my go to! It heals my lips like no other, so that healing claim is right! It's also cheap! Highly recommend!!
Trista C.
Florence, MS
There’s nothing like Carmex. You can try other things because they smell a little better or don’t burn but that’s how I know carmex is working! I put it on before bed at night and when I wake up my lips are perfectly smooth and no longer chapped. Every single time. Carmex never fails.
I love the product but I don't like the packaging. The tube is better than the little container. I don't like to get my fingers dirty or contaminate the lip balm in the container. The lip balm does a great job with moisturizing my lips. My lips stay pink and healthy all day.
Tala H.
Clarkston, MI
The main thing I love about Carmex is that you only have to use it a few times to see and feel the difference. Nothing compares on chapped, dry lips to this product. Although I absolutely hate the smell and taste it is very much worth the money! You can literally feel it working!
Lauryn G.
Erie
Carmex  is one of my all-time favorites because it's so moisturizing it's got cute packaging it's very easy to access and apply. I'm definitely going to buy this again soon . It lasts a long time and it's best if put on overnight. It's great for winter days when lips are very chapped.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I used this all the time for many, many years until it stopped working for me. It worked really well to sooth dry, chapped lips as well as helping to heal cold sores. I just used it so much that it stopped working.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: