BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rachel💕 G.
Chula Vista
I like this product not for size but also for the mosturizer. It can be a little bit pricey but overall and good price. It is effective if you keep using it daily. It is really gentle on the lips. It good for sensitive lips. The size should be bigger and they should offer differnt flavors.
Giany P.
Elizabeth,nj
I love this and ya really great and i have it for winter which is coming but yea and it met my expectations which were really good and it has a nice packaging it’s a good value and not pricey at all which is really good because you can get it any time and it does have room for improvement
Douachi Y.
I cannot stress enough on how much this inexpensive product works!!! Every day and night I put Carmex on my lips and it feels super soft. And it has this minty, tingly feel- the feel that it's working!! And it does!
Would definitely recommend using Carmex products!
102617💍 T.
Glendale Heights
Product also lasts a long time I don’t feel that it cures chapped lips I believe it moisturizes him I haven’t used it for quotes worst ever it feels really cooling on the lips the packaging is OK it’s small travel size maybe different flavors for the flavor is a little weird but I enjoy it
Sarah W.
Schuyler, Virginia
I swear all of my friends have this especially in the winter because it really hydrates and helps a lot with dry or cracked lips.  I think everyone should own this so everyone go buy this now it's a great price and you won't be let down it's great for just to stay in your bag or pocket!<3
Aly R.
There is no competition for carmex, this a staple for me during the winter. This WILL keep your lips hydrated and happy and moisturized. Even when my lips hurt i put this lip balm on and i feel like it takes the pain away. (I'm allergic to my dogs and something get a reaction on my lips)
Cara F.
This is an oldie but goodie.  You can never go wrong with this.  If it is chapped lips or a cold sore that you are fighting, this is amazing!  I love the original scent of it!  A little goes a long way so you get your money's worth.  Highly recommend this product!
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
I always have these laying around somewhere because they work so well. My only complaint is the package because I feel like any tiny bit of dirt (or whatever's laying in your bag) gets stuck under the lid.
Kimmy G.
Des Plaines, IL
This baby right here is amazing my go to when I have extremely dry lips especially during winter my lips seem to chap even more this Carmex balm is super soothing and refreshing I have recommended to everyone I know who has chapped lips and they love it as well I would never be without it
Sue W.
I received this as part of a promotion from the grocery store, and it really is a no-nonsense product that fulfills its purpose. It doesn't have the pleasant fruity/sweet flavors of comparable products, but it does work and makes my lips way smoother.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: