BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Stephanie L.
I love carmex especially this cherry flavored one since the original doesn't taste that great. I put it on at night before bed and wake up to very soft hydrated lips. If I'm not wearing any lipstick during the day, I put this on and reapply if necessary. It works great to keep my lips from chapping!
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
I love carmex! I am definitely addicted to this product. It lasts a very long time. It gives your lips a cool tingly feeling and repairs the roughest of chapped lips. It's sold at almost every grocery store or gas station so it is very easy to buy. It is an essential in my beauty bag.
Danielle M.
Really like this product as it is small and compact to fit into all of my bags and not take up a bunch of room! This is also the perfect product for when my cold sores are almost gone/I start to feel one coming and do need/have my medicated ointments. I would definitely recommend this product!
Rebeccah R.
Greenville
I love the metal tin because it doesn't take up too much space in my purse and it's easy to make sure you get the exact amount of chapstick you need. This tends to last me a lot longer than the ordinary tubes chapstick comes in as well. Doesn't end up drying my lips out just leaves them soft.
Taylor T.
I LOVE CARMEX!!! I can't say this enough. I was introduced to this product as a kid and have used it ever since. It's so easy to use I just scoop a little out with my nail (and try not to double dip for sanitary reasons) and put it all over my lips. The smell is soothing to me I use it every night before bed and love how smooth it makes my lips.
Kimberly P.
Aurora
I have to say this is the old school of lip balms! I love this product and I buy it from Walmart or grocery stores. The packaging is nice because I buy the tin round one and it's very effective everytime. But the smell isn't appealing, but it works well especially in the colder or windy months
Cindia P.
Gonzales, Ca
My go to!! Works better than other brands I've  tried..its my favorite for dry lips or skin in general in 2 days minimizes dryness, flaky skin.. I like to wear it before bed wake up to soft lips.. it's amazing!!! I can't live without it I always have one in my car , in my house and my purse.!!
Audrey W.
Kingsport
This product has a tingling sensation when putting it on very signature. I’m not a big fun of it but when my lips are really horribly dried out I love to use it. And it revives skin really amazingly! You can put on under lip rashes my children and it goes away in no time like an hour or less.
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
I like to use then whenever I have some sort of an allergic reaction that affects my lips whether it be from a particular lip product or food. I usually turn to a regular Aquaphor ointment, but when it comes to those bad reactions then this is my go to because it also help smooth the pain.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
You can't go wrong with good ol' Carmex on those winter days, coming home with chapped lips. I often lick my lips a lot, causing them to get very dry, start to crack, and of course have those bits of skin hanging off them. Carmex has always been my go-to for when my lips get that bad.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: