BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brittnie A.
Carmex's Lip Moisturizer is the only product I can use because all other brands have a chemical that breaks out my skin. I have been using this product for over ten years and have never had a problem, other than misplacing them often lol. I will continue to purchase as long as it is being sold.
Lila N.
This is one of the number one things to buy if you are suffering from chapped lips. I can't even tell you how many jars of this I have, too many to count. It's cheap and it generally cures things faster than blistex. That said the flavor is extra medicinal, and so it loses a star for that.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I don't love this. It soothes my lips, but it smells so nasty and like chemicals that it grosses me out. I have other lip balms that are way better. Another thing- the packaging is so ugly! The color is not cute and I only use this when I can't find my eos or rose bud salve balms.
Priscilla S.
Pearson Ga
Currently I am using this lip balm right now I think it's my favorite of all time. It makes my lips refresh and it takes away my chapped lips quick. I like that it's very small and cute. The only thing I regret is not buying the tube one because I have to stick my finger in the lip balm and it makes my finger dirty. But other then that I love it!!
Brenda T.
I use this like any other chapstick. It has a smell as well. It's not bad, but it's not good either. I'm personally neutral with the smell. It's sort of medicinal. It lasts a long time and helps with my cracked and sore lips. The product lasts me several hours before I have to reapply and to finish the entire container, it would take me 2-3 months.
Hayley M.
Make no mistake, this product is NOT going to cure your cold sores (get some valtrex for that!) That said, we all know how painful cold sores can be. The camphor in this product does really help with pain relief, especially over night. it's got a good smell too, similar to the old potted Blistex.
Jocelyn B.
I love this product!! It's simple yet very effective. It has never let me down, even when I get a cold sore. It's small so you can take it with you anywhere you go. I prefer the three pack as it is more for my money. I recommend this product if you like wearing matte lipstick and your lips begin to dry, I usually use it before and have no issues!
Emily S.
Avon, IN
This stuff is a must have if you get cold sores regularly like I do.  It immediately numbs the sore in a pleasant way so that it's not hot and uncomfortable, which helps keep you from picking and spreading the sore.  It smells like all other Carmex products and isn't greasy at all.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Carmex was the first chapstick I ever remember using. I recall it burned (in a good way) to let me know it was getting the job done. I have a Carmex tube and the jars in my bathroom cabinet, vanity drawer and makeup bag. It will always be my number 1!! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Doris M.
Santa Cruz , CA
I love Carmex. This works it's magic. It really keeps my lips healthy. When you apply you do feel a bit of burning but it's what helping moisturized your lips. This little container last longer than the regular chapstick container. I always buy them and use it a lot and they are not expensive.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: