BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexia V.
Merced
I always would get this when i went to the store its good for dry lips Or if your lips are really chapped! It stings a lil but it aint nothing it helps alot. It just looks like you have lipgloss on so no one would know your wearing carmex lol
Jennifer J.
Waco
I love this product!! This was one of the very first chapsticks I would use. Especially because I have braces, they come in handy because my lips are usually dry and I cut my lips a lot with my braces and Carmex helps by healing them.
Elise Jenay E.
New Haven, CT
I use this all the time. Definitely one of my die hard products I know I can trust. I use this for this harsh cold winter weathers, I use this right before a matte lipstick, just gives my lips some hydration before the lipstick application.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I've been using Carmex since I was a child. I love the way it smells and feels on my lips. I like the pot container the best but also like that they came out with a squeeze tube for on the go and it creates less mess! The product is not very expensive.
Pamela R.
Rochester, NY
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is perfect for winter months. Not super expensive! It always exceeds my expectations. I purchase my Carmex at Target, Wegmans and Dollar Tree. Definitely would buy again, especially with the coming of the winter months and chapped lips.
Josie J.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite packaging of Carmax to keep on my bathroom counter for when I’m getting ready! For me personally i don’t like to take it on the go because if it’s really hot out it melts easily. Either way this is my favorite lip balm!!
Sadé C.
I absolutely love Carmex it's a classic like you know with Carmex you will not be let down it's really well with healing dry cracked lips which is something I always suffered from but every time I use my Carmex my lips heal and they stay soft and smooth it's really my go to lip balm
Shalonda R.
Who can ever live without this stuff. It's a dead tie between this and my blistex. I love them equally but i can say i own way more Carmax than any other lip moisturiser. I have one in my purse, car glove box, vanity and work desk drawer!!!
Nevada S.
Saint Augustine
Using this product can defiantly make your lips unchaped for a long. It always feels great on my lips, it's smooth and soft. The only think I don't like is that it doesn't have a fruity sent, it's just plain but other than that it's great!!
Kendall G.
I love this brand of lip balm. Although the smell/taste is super strong, it really helps out with chapped lips. I have never bought this product, but my best friend has it and I use it all the time. I would definitely consider buying this product and I think you should too.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: