BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my holy grail products that I use it seals helps everything smooth I put on dry skin on cuts are the cute adorable container has not changed ever and it's hella cheap and I keep in stock all the time.
Levantae K.
i use this everyday . it feels really good on the lips . it has like a tingly feeling when applied. its does wonders in the winter time for chapped lips . i mostly buy mine at the dollar general . they have multiple  forms in which they come and they last pretty long time.
Mari V.
Chicago
Before all the brands came out with lip balm the first one i got was car max. The price is great and you can get it anywhere. I brought mine at Walgreens. I would re-buy it but i personally don't like favor for any type of lip balm. I think everybody needs balm in their life even if you have winter.
Amanda M.
Springfield, IL
This is the absolute best lip moisturizer. I have been using it since I was a child. I don't think it is very beneficial for cold sores, but as a chapstick type product, it works great. It does not have much of a scent and the glossy finish is even prettier and longer lasting than most lip glosses.
Ibeth C.
Hayward, CA
I HAVE THESE EVERYWHERE IN MY PURSE, BACKPACK, MAKEUP STANDS EVERY WHERE I LOVE THESE I USE THEM EVERYDAY AND YOU SHOULD GET ONE IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE PLUS ITS SO CHEAP!!! YOU CAN BUY IT ANYWHERE AND WHEN I SAY ANYWHERE LITERALLY ANYWHERE, DRUGSTORE, LIQUORS, GAS STATIONS, DOLLAR STORES ANYWHERE.
Natascha F.
Cincinnati, OH
Me without Carmex is a cracked karma, going against the breeze. I need it in the split of winter to keep my mouth moist; I need it throughout the year to keep my mouth sexy, and, my lips shimmering. Ya see? Mwah!
Emily L.
Tulsa
My dad has always used this product since I was a little girl, but I personally don't like it very much. It does do a good job of hydrating, since it is so oily, but the jar is inconvient and clumps up on my lips when I rub it in.  If you don't mind the messy part of it, then this is a good product.
Eugenis J.
Saint Cloud, FL
When the winter arrives, my perfect ally is "Carmex". My lips tend to dry out, swell and sometimes bleed. This product has a quick action and relieves all swelling and dryness in just minutes. 100% Recommended ❤
michelle R.
bronx
This is one of my favorite lip treatments. I buy this mostly in the winter because it helps me a lot it very easy to apply. It's easy to access in the packaging and yes I will buy it agains every winter that comes
Cindy A.
Alvarado
This little jar is wonderful! I had a cold sore and tried everything to get rid of it! A friend recommended I use this so I bought it. It moisturized but also got rid of my cold sore! It was wonderful and much cheaper than the $17.00 tube of medicine that I had previously purchased and did nothing!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: